64. Fucked up baby boy~

Forgot to add this but sorry I didn't upload yesterday I got home from school super stressed and I slipped into little space till 9 and then I had to go to bed.

^^^That was the only difference I made to this chapter

Finally after 3 months they are back home, Jimin and Yoongi put their stuff on the rooms after putting the babies down for a nap. Jimin dropped his bags on the floor before plopping on the bed. Yoongi chuckled and put his stuff down before hovering over Jimin giving him a quick peck Jimin giggled and pulled him down for a deeper kiss but Yoongi pulled away after Jimin moaned into the kiss.

"No no baby"

"B-but... it's been 3 months, technically 4 ITS TO LOOOONG"

"Well that's because 1. Your babies are cock blockers, 2. We were always around everyone other than at night but you were to tired after it, and 3. Technically you did get laid... remember yesterday morning"

"Technically it was 2 nights ago..."

"Babe it was 2 in the morning"

"REALLY???"

"Yea... really, but you did get laid"

"THAT DOESNT COUNT I WANT YOUR DICK IN MY ASS"

"But just yesterday morning you had YOUR dick in Taes ass"

"Oh stoooop, it was a dare"

"No no love he said who cums first and you and Taehyung decided to fight over who would bottom if y'all were to fuck and it led to y'all fucking sooooo"

"UUUGGG still I want your dick in my ass"

"Why don't you go to Sam... oh wait.... he's dead.... but wait... aren't you straight?" Jimin groaned and his his embarrassed face. Yoongi laughed and took Jimins hands away. "How about this... we ask everyone if they can watch the babies and go over to your house so we can have a date night... then I could fuck you so hard you will become gay, and never even THINK about someone else fucking what's mine" he growled the last part and Jimin shivered

"I don't think you could fuck me that good.... daddy"

"Oooh baby your really begging for it now" Jimin smiled and pulled Yoongis sweatshirt so Yoongis lips were brushing against his lips.

"Maybe I am... maybe I want my daddy to show me who I belong to, maybe I want my daddy to make me go into subspace again" Yoongi growled and pulled away leaving Jimin pouting. Yoongi walked out the door and yelled

"EVERYONE TONIGHT YOU WILL TAKE THE BABIES AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE BASE AND GO TO JIMINS HOUSE NO IF ANDS OR BUTS ABOUT IT" He walked in and slammed the door closed hearing a faint "yes sir" from everyone outside and Yoongi smirked "looks like we have the house to ourselves for tonight" Jimin giggled and shook his head.

"I'm gonna go take a shower."

"Can I join?"

"You know if you do that it won't be just a shower"

"That's not true, we don't ALWAYS fuck in the shower" Jimin rolled his eyes

"Fine but no silly business mister" he glared at him and swirled his finger while pointing at Yoongi and Yoongi laughed and out his hands up in defense

"I would never" Jimin turned around and walked into the bathroom and stripping and Yoongi followed closing the door behind him doing the same before back hugging Jimin and and kissing him on the cheek "and besides why would I when I could just wait and tease you waiting for you to beg me to fuck You tonight?" Yoongi bit his earlobe and Jimins breath hitched and his eyes widened and Yoongi laughed turning on the water. "Are you ready babe?"
——————————————————
"Babe"