LOOK AT ME (25)

Warning ⚠️ Sexual content: If you don't like sexual Shit and can't handle it, then just skip this.
_________________________

The time was ticking.

Two more days before Ahmed gets jumped for not having that money. I was anxious about so many things now it was hard to keep count.

Wait did I say 'before Ahmed gets jumped'? I mean 'before Ahmed AND me get jumped.'

Well fuck. I've never gotten jumped by a bunch of guys before. Have you?

Maybe god will help me again? This time he'd probably kill them and smite them in their sleep before they come. I know he'll help me though. I know he will. Just like he did last time.

"Hey Emerald!"i hard the voice of a mocking bitch the same one that hates me and had me jumped by a bunch of hood rats, "Hey! Hold on."

I was walking faster. Who has time for Avery anyway? And why the hell is she calling me like we're friends?

"I'm calling you! Wait—" I heard the sound of heels clicking fast one after the other and that's when I knew she was running.

And so was I. I'm running away from her.

But I was never good at track. My fat ass got stuck running away from her and got tired, laying my palms on my knees for balance and to catch my breath.

And then she reached me.

I rolled my eyes, "If your going to prank me with some annoying weird bullshit, just know I don't have time—"

"No, it's not that." She shook her head really fast, waving me off, "I have an offer to make you."

I checked my invisible watch, "Do I have time? Guess not. See ya—"

I was about to leave when she pulled my sleeves, "Wait."

I was forced to stand so mind as well. She better not take long. Offers from Mcfuckson? They're never good. I already made my decision of not considering it. If it's from her, then that's a big no.

"Make it quick." I folded my arms across my chest, "I only have so little patience for you."

There was nothin she can give me. This isn't the first time she did this. One thing I know though, is that it's nothing I would like.

"You don't want Ahmed to get jumped right?" She whispers since this isn't business that the school needs to hear.

I slumped my shoulders sarcastically, "No I want him stripped to his undies."

She ignored my remark and continued on with what's he was saying, "What if I told you that Ahmed wouldn't get jumped even if he didn't have his money owed?"

My ears suddenly shot up and my brain was present, "I'm listening."

"Brandon won't jump Ahmed and will drop the owed money on one condition." She stated putting her finger up.

I rolled my eyes. Of course there's a condition.

"What is it?"

"You stop talking to him." She concluded, smiling at me, "Its a good deal."

Is she fucking SERIOUS? All this so that I can stop talking to him? She couldn't be more ridiculous can she?