LOOK AT ME (9)

New update, new dayyyy 💜💜
_______
After lunch, Fatima, Colton and I part ways.

Colton is the name of the gay guy who didn't really like me at first. He's very rude but it's the rude that is tolerable. Turns out, he's one of the very little people who can get me to shut up or even have a verbal battle.

He's funny sometimes too. You can say we have a weird relationship. We got along pretty well and when I mean get along I mean pretty much attack each other with rude and disrespectful words.

I went to my locker, Fatima went to her class and Colton went to go flirt with a straight guy.

On my way there, I couldn't help but peek at the hallway across from me, where he usually stands.

And he was there. Again.

He has this habit of going to his locker at the same time as me. Damn you.

A wave of anger suddenly took over my senses as my eyebrows began to furrow and my knuckles started to squeeze. I palmed my hands and stared st him with narrowed eyes.

Damn you.

I didn't know what pissed me off more. The fact that he was staring at Avery in her eyes with lust earlier or the fact that he even looked at her at all.

Maybe if it was me he was looking at, I wouldn't be this angry.

Nope.

How can he do that? How can he just disrespect his religion like that?

And how come, after I asked him why he wouldn't look at me, his reply was that he was Muslim but despite all that he looked at Avery like he just wanted to devour her on the spot?

Damn you.

I didn't know how to feel. My heart hurt so much and I didn't even know why. He wouldn't look at me, so what? Since when was that supposed to be so offensive.

I didn't even realize I was gripping my locker door so tight, it dented a little bit on the sides.

Damn you.

I didn't want anything else but to confront him about it. He didn't know I studied all night yesterday just to know more about Islam for him.

He didn't know that I went out of my way to Fatima's house so I can learn more about him.

After taking what I needed, I slammed my locker shut, s loud noise erupting from it.

"Someone's angry." I heard a familiar squeaky voice come from behind me.

I turned on my heel.

"You didn't think you can just avoid me, did you?"

Holy shit, can she just— die?

I looked at my feet, knowing that if I looked at her flawless self, I might start crying.

This is the kind of girls Ahmed is into? I was almost positive he could've been into me.

"Avery please." My voice cracked, mostly because I wasn't in the mood to argue, "I can't do this right now."

"You can always do this Emerald." She laughed, her voice deep. I noticed she wasn't with her friends. Strange.