LOOK AT ME (3)

That crazy. Third chapter in 3 days!! I feel really happy that I'm being consistant. Once again this is unedited y'all. So I'm just letting you know this ahead of time ok?? Hope you enjoy guys. Love you all
__________

It's been a week now it's Ahmed Wahab has been going to this school. A week of seeing him every day in the hallways, a week of seeing him in my math class every day, sitting next to Avery. A week of watching and listening to people talk about him like he was the latest news of Harper high. A week of people taking pictures of him and showing their friends. A week of unspoken words and gazes that are waiting to be shared.

He was so perfect. Everything about him. The closer I was to seeing him all the time, the more I just wanted to have him all to myself. I want to talk to him maybe even be considered his friend. He hasn't yet spoken to many guys either. The only person I've seen him talk to is this guy I've never bothered talking to in the hockey team.

Did Ahmed like Hockey?

I suddenly felt like googling hockey.

It was lunch right now, on a Wednesday. I was sitting on a bench, the usual bench I sit at and ate my lunch while listening to music. I was a loner you can say, no one really there to interact with me. I didn't have much of a social life, just a boring one. I lived my life here at school independently with no friends whatsoever. It didn't bother me that much because I was used to all this, used to all the hate and negative energy from my grade.

My life was peaceful though, no drama included. I shoved my hoodie on my head as I ate my sandwich, the one my dad made for me. My dad loved making me sandwiches because according to him it's a lot less work. I can agree.

I wonder where Ahmed was sitting? Or where he usually stayed for lunch? Maybe I can stay with him—?

I've never seen him at lunch. Ahmed was always somewhere I would never guess because whenever I try to find him so I can try and talk to him, I don't and it's either because I can't find him or because I don't know what I'm going to say and I have a last minute break down.

I got up from my seat, shoving the rest of my sandwich in my bag. I was a lot less hungry by now and I just wanted to find Ahmed in hope to find him alone just like me. And maybe— just maybe, me and Ahmed can start something from there and not get a last minute panic attack on what I'm going to say to him.

I walked in the cafeteria, filled with popular kids and rich food. When I saw all the tables filled up, I just left. There was no point in staying in there.

I went outside to the front of the school, the main area, the gym— his locker and basically everywhere. Everywhere but the garden.

The garden.

I made my way to the garden of the school, an entire place with benches built into the ground and plants that have been recently planted. The garden was a protected area, no trespassing possible. There were multiple locks around it except for a lunch time and whenever the gardening club would come and water plants.

I walked in, breathing in the scent of flowers and roses. What if he was here? I don't see why he would or wouldn't be but, it was worth a try.

I didn't know why I was so desperate to see him. Ever since he came and ever since he helped me, he was on my mind. Anyone else would say it's obvious why I had this secret obsession over him which was because I've never had someone stood up for me before but honestly, this feels more than just a thankful little hunt.

I really liked this guy. Seriously, this was love at first sight.

I was so eager to be his friend, to be a companion. He doesn't have any right now I'm assuming. But I'm hoping I can be the first. I owe him that much.