Rowdy crowd

Sifting through the crowd, seeing all the familiar faces then have them light up when they congratulated me on winning both rounds with Bella felt pretty damn cool. Like as if I had become some sort of celebrity of the school, and the party being in my honour was a warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach, or the alcohol that was running though it now. Jerry's house had four parts to it, basement, first level, second level, and the backyard. I tried the basement first as Colin was nowhere in the first level and his tall ass would've been very noticeable. I wasn't being pushed around when I went down the stairs, people would smile and get out of my way, if I knew this is the kind of treatment I'd get I would've beat Bella's ass long time ago if I knew she was the one behind the rumours.
I asked the people I had passed if they seen Colin and they all shrugged and said they had seen him but don't know where he is now. The basement had a long plastic table set up for pong, one end had some jocks from the school, other one had my dear friend Jennifer and another girl from the flag team. Walked over to Jens side and she greeted me in a high pitched voice, she was already feeling the effects of the alcohol.
"Hey bitch! Nice to see you finally wake up, goddamn you can sleep through anything." She smiled.
"I was a bit weirded out to wake up on Jerry and not on Colin." I put my hand on my hip then took a sip.
"Colin wasn't with you when you woke up? Wonder where your lil man candy went. Maybe he went to go get more condoms for the two of you, since y'all fuck like rabbits." She snickered.
       "Ain't that the truth," I smirked and we tapped cups and both took another drink "so you haven't seen him since then?"
      She watched the other girl put another ball in the opposite teams cup. "Nah not since I came down here. Maybe he's upstairs? Waiting for you." She laughed "hope you find him I want to see what he's like when he's drinkin'"
      "Hope you show these boys how it's done" I raised an eyebrow to the pair on the other side.

      "As if" one of them laughed.
      "You're the girl that kicked Bella's ass right?" The other one asked.
       "Damn right I am" I answered.
      "So fucking cool you did that, best fight I've ever seen. My names Thomas, but you can call me Tommy, and this little bastard here that's making us loose is Benjamin." He said grabbing his friends shoulder.
      Benjamin looked up at me "but you can call me Benny, fuckin hate how my parents named me that, I sound like a twat." He laughed.
         "Oh okay, I'm Lillian by the way. Nice to meet you both." I properly introduced myself.
        "Who are you looking for anyways?" Ben asked taking another shot.
       "Colin." I answered
       "Colin who? What does he look like?" Tommy asked.
      "Gray, he's tall, black hair, looks goth as shit." I laughed.
      "Oh I think I seen him sometime upstairs. He might still be up there." Tommy said.
      "He looks like he could play football, why doesn't he ever go out and try out?" Benny asked.
      "isn't the season over?" I asked.
"Not the summer leagues it isn't, they're just getting started."
"Oh I don't know actually, he isn't scrawny, it might be because he thinks all the jocks wouldn't let him play or something." I answered.
       "Wouldn't mind having another unit on our team, he would definitely make it if he tried out though, not all jocks are assholes like in the movies." Tommy answered throwing at the cups.
        "My last boyfriend was an asshole that was on the football team." I shrugged "guess you can't really judge an entire team based on a single guy" I said thinking back on the few of the other devils kettle football boys I've met other then Jerry.

"You simply cannot, I mean what if we did that to the goths, or the band geeks for that matter. If he doesn't act shut off, and actually embraces the team, he'll make fast friends with all us jackasses." Benny said raising his brow to me.
"I'll let him know, thanks for the chat, see ya around." I waved to Jen and her friend and then to the two boys before going back upstairs. I crept up the second floor stairs while half full cup in hand, 'it would be a sight to see that's for sure' I thought to myself, thinking about Colin actually going out to try outs, and actually making it on the team. Then me freezing my ass off in the cold to watch him play. My body shivered at just the thought of it, also for the fact he'd look really hot in the football get up, be the only guy on the team with a lip piercing and wears eyeliner. I tried to stay focused on the initial plan to find Colin in the first place, I mean I can't tell him if I don't know where he is.
I peered into one of the rooms, lo and behold it was Needy and Chip.
"Hey fellas, what's cracka' lackin'?" I giggled walking in.
Needys head darted to the door to see who had shown up. Her eyes relaxed as she seen it was me. "Oh hey lil, what do you think of your party?" She asked.
"Pretty stellar actually, I mean, for a weekday party." I Shrugged.
"That's good," she smiled "how much have you had?"
"Only 1 so far" I wiggled my cup towards her.
"Where's Colin?" I thought you would be even more inseparable at a party.
"I was just about to ask you that, I talked to Jen downstairs while she was playing pong with these football players, did you know that they want him to tryout for the team?"
Chip choked on his drink he was sipping.
"Colin, playing for the football team?" He said trying to make sense of it.
"Isn't really his scene, don't ya think?" Needy raised her eyebrow at me while she was rubbing Chips back.
"I know what you're saying, you don't think he'd wanna do it." I said standing in the doorway.
"I mean, he could try out but, what would make him wanna?" She asked me
"maybe he wants to widen his horizons, make new friends since Bella's all in with his goth group, he'd want to stay away and clear his head from that psycho." I answered.
"What even makes you think the football guys would accept him?" Chip asked "you know they aren't really the nicest guys."
I rolled my eyes at Chip "they aren't all just one person, they all come from different households and friend groups." I answered him.
"They've all been in the same friend groups since they were in 2nd grade, so definitely been in different groups." Chip said the last line reeking of sarcasm.
"Okay, okay, but trust me on this, I really think it'll be good for him. Tommy and Benny really have hope that he can be an asset to the Team." I said "and now I'm off to go look for Colin" saying that as they both glared at me exiting the room.
Checking the rooms upstairs was a bust, only couples frisking each other, I finished my drink still in search of Colin. I ran trying to find a bathroom because I was trying to break the seal, hope glistened in my eyes as i ran to the room I hadn't looked in earlier. A bathroom! I shoved my way in but it seemed like there was a towel that was on the ground. I pushed the door and began taking my pants off before I even got to the toilet. I let out a big sigh as I emptied my bladder.
I opened my eyes to examine the room,
"Oh hey there you are." Colin said to me rubbing his head, but could still show a smile. "I've been looking everywhere for you."
I was taken back from that comment "what? I was looking for you since I woke up." I said washing my hands before walking to him.
"I had to go pee, and I couldn't hold it so I asked Jerry to watch over you while I was absent. And when I got back you were gone. Looked everywhere for you, all while I was already boozed up. So I came in here to sit down then apparently I was the one to fall asleep this time. Then you hit me in the head with the door." He laughed.
"Why didn't Jerry tell me where you went then?"
"I didn't tell him where I was going cause I thought it wouldn't have mattered because I assumed you would've been sleep still. In hindsight I shoulda" Colin smiled at the floor still holding his head. "Scared me though, cause I seen Bella when I was looking for you."
"Why is she even here?" I sat beside him "I mean, the party is about me winning both matches at 'punch a fucking greasy whore in her face' but ya know, maybe she just wants to party." I laughed "fuck no, let's go tell JT" I tried to get him up but he refused.
"Come sit here for a bit, my heads a little messed still. Then we can go tell Jer." Colin half smiled.
"Okay, want me to rub it to make you feel better?" I asked.
"Does everything turn into sex with you?" He groaned.
Put back I faced him "I was talking about your head," I rubbed my index finger roughly into his temple.
"Ow, okay, sorry." He put his head on my shoulder.
To which I sat up "you can rub it yourself, I'm going to get JT to kick the bitch out right now." I said walking out.
"Lil, wait." He said getting up. I shut the door before he could say anything else.
As I walked down the hallway I seen Chip and Needy in the doorway of one of the rooms, looking at me in a concerned way, take it they heard. Reaching the living room before Colin had caught up with me, I found my coat and walked outside to the patio alone.

Slumping down on the only cleared off part of a bench I sat there to contemplate, was I being too dramatic over one thing he said? It's not like he doesn't want to, he sometimes initiates it, and it's not like I force him to do anything he didn't wanna do, I should just calm down. During my thinking session the guy I wanted to see since 10 minutes ago sit right beside me.
      "You know the party is inside the house right?" Jerry asked, holding a bottle of vodka.
      "Oh really, thought this was it, was gonna turn up in that pool right now my bad." I said sarcastically.
      He just crinkled his face, "so what really brings my guest of honour, out here in the cold when she should be inside having a blast." He said putting his lips to the bottle again.
        "Well, in short form I found Colin, then he said something to me and I got mad at him. So that is why I am out here freezing my ass off, thinking about it." I told him.
         "What did he say to you?" 
       "He hit his head and I asked him if I wanted me to rub his head, and idk if he took it the wrong way or if he was making a joke or whatever, but he then answered with 'does everything turn into sex with you?' It wasn't necessarily what he said, but how he said it."
         "Well I think that he was making a joke about it, And I would be a bit pissed if someone that I cared about thought I only wanted them for sex."
         "What would you do in this situation? You think I'm overreacting? Cause I think I am"
         "First of all," he handed me the bottle to take a few swigs out, "secondly, what I would do is that I'd give me some time for both of us to cool off, then would see if they would wanna talk about what happened. That's what I would do. If they don't wanna talk about it tonight, then just grab your friends and have a good time, it is a party after all." He said as-a-matter-of-factly before getting up, proceeds to light up a joint, "want some?" Offering it to me with his left hand.
        I looked up at him "you smoke?" Saying right before I took a hit.
        "Yeah, doesn't everyone?" He laughed as I gave it back to him.
        "I used to all the time back at my old school" I laughed.
        "Feel better now?" He took me under his wing with the bottle in hand, joint in his mouth.
       "Yeah, nice chat Jer." I smirked at him.
       "No problemo my little Chiquita." He smiled. "Glad to always be there for ya." Laughing as he shook me a bit. "Let's get you inside, bit cold out isn't it?"