The falls

We got there and we parked on the trail leading to the falls, you could hear the water crashing down and going into the tiny entrance where it has no return, or that's what they tell tourists. I put my seat back and I climbed on top of him and we began to suck face. Our body's getting warmer and exchanging the heat as we grabbed and pulled in certain body parts. His hands were mostly always on my hips and ass and mine mostly on his face and hair. The hickeys we had left on each other some months ago were now long gone. "I see the hickeys went away nicely" I said rubbing my finger on his neck were the love bites used to be. "Yours did as well" he said moving my hair out of the way to see my neck. I touched his chest and he started to unbuckle his belt. "Wait! what time is it?" "We still have half hour till the bell rings" "oh okay, let me get it" I said reaching into my purse and taking out another coloured condom and handing it to him. "Wanna help me?" He said ripping open the small package. "Suuuuure" I said as he handed me the colourful rubber. I pinched the tip of the rubber and I placed it over his happy trail, unraveled it on his part. I he then slid down the seat as I was now directly above it. I moved my panties to one side and I sat back down slowly. We started like this on Friday, and I began to get used to it each time I sat down on his tool. I started to kiss him, he held my hips and I rested my arms on his shoulders. The glass was all foggy and you could barely see through but if anyone else were to stumble across us, you would have to be a totally innocent person to not get what we were really soon with the swaying car. I turned my torso halfway to see the radio, I turned it on and some rock song was on. I didn't care what was playing as long as some other noise was on rather than just hearing myself whimper trying to mask my moans and his. "What time is it now?" I questioned as I held onto him while still moving up and down. "Ohh- uh it's time to get back to school!" He said "oh crap! I'm not close" "me either!" "Just start the car I'll keep going" I said as I continued but moved so he could clean off the front window. We rolled down the front windows halfway to let in air to unfog the other windows. I got off of him and I was now back in the passenger seat. His dick was still colourful and out of his pants as he drove down the road back to school. I began to touch myself my legs on passenger side dashboard I was trying to finish what me and Colin started. While I was flicking the bean I heard Colin spit I thought he spit out the window. I felt his much larger fingers touching my downstairs area. I looked at him, he seen me and he stopped "I thought I could help" he said pulling his hand away from me "no it's fine, I was just surprised" he then put his hand there and he wiggled his fingers. I let out a slight moan "le-let me help you" I said leaning over to his side. I took off the colourful condom and I tossed it out the window and I grasped his dick and I began to jerk him off as he continued to finger me. "Tell me when" as I began to look for an empty cup or can in his car. Few minutes later we were pulling up to the school. We passed some kids when we pulled in, they didn't see us touching one another he parked and we rolled up the windows and it didn't take long before the windows got foggy again while we touched "oh-okay now" he said and I picked up an empty cup and he did his thing at the end and he finished me off. I wiped myself with a napkin and put it in the cup and then in a plastic bag where he put his garbage. I fixed my skirt and panties while he zipped up his pants and put his belt back on. "want to get out at the same time or?" I asked him "fuck it we can just get out at the same time" "yeah like no ones gonna notice" I said as I opened the door and once we both got out. Once we shut the doors there, in front of us we seen a crowd of people we knew staring at us in a school bus.