Wednesday

It was now the night of my play and it was after school. I had a couple of hours to get ready. Colin was going with his parents to the school and I was going with my parents. I put all of my costumes into a bag and I put on the one outfit that I walked on the stage with. I texted needy 'hey, want to come to my play tonight?' And I waited then while I was curling my hair she said 'sure but I'll need a ride' 'I'll pick you up before 6:30'. 6:20 rolled around and I knocked on needys front door in my 50s attire. Her mom opened the door, she yawned and said "hey lil, I'll go get needy" she walked off while the door still open. Needy came down wearing a beige winter sweater and jeans. "lets go lesnicki" I said happily walking back to the car with her. when we got to the school I walked in first and I said to needy and my parents "in gonna go and see the rest of the cast" "okay well go find Colin and his parents" they replied and made their way to the audience section as I walked backstage. The play started and I walked onto the stage with the rest of the crew and danced to 50s music and I seen behind the lights my parents taping me, needy and Colin waving, and Colin's parents smiling. I smiled at them and then did my solo dance number. The curtains were closing and we heard everyone cheering on the outside. The first act had begun at that point. The play or musical was sorta like grease. Few hours later the play was over and everyone went out into the audience area. I seen my parents,needy, Colin and his parents all in a group talking. I walked over and they all greeted me when they seen me. They all congratulated me on my performance in the play. I went to go get a drink while they waited for me outside where it's a lot cooler. I walked down the deserted hallway to my locker and I opened my locker to get some things in my locker and as I had my face in my locker I heard a voice from behind me.