Why

"Hey lily want to come overnight at my house tonight?" The voice said. I turned around to see once more another guy asking if I had wanted to go over. "No thanks, I've heard that one before." I said shutting my locker and began to walk away. I stopped and I turned around "why do you even want me to come over?" I questioned the boy."to show you my house" "no no no, the REAL reason" "Well I was hoping to get laid" he said "do you really think that's what's gonna happen if I come over?" "Yeah I heard it" "where did you hear that!?" I said "I heard it from my friends" "who's your friends?" I said grabbing a pen to write down the names "Kevin heard it from Steven, and Steven heard it from Myles, and Myles heard it from Hannah and that's all I know" I thought to myself 'Hannah. That's a chick in my home room, god she's a bitch, I wonder where she heard it from' then u said "why would you think you would get laid if I came over?" I questioned "well it worked for Colin Grey today at lunch didn't it?" he said. My face turned red and I said "if I did then where were we?" "My friends seen you Andrew  him over at the Devils kettle falls, his car was just shaking!" i glared at him "how would they have known it was me?" "They seen your outfit today and it was pretty as always. But they knew it was you when you put your hand on the fogged up glass and you moved it, they seen his face and yours" I thought to myself 'never gonna do that again' "the reason me and him were out there wasn't because I was a slut who would have sex in his car, it's because we are going out!" I said to him then took a sip of my drink "oh, well how long have you guys been going out?" "Almost 5 months" "when did you guys first do it?" "At my par-" I stopped myself and instead I said "why are you so interested in my sex life?" "So I know how many guys got to you" "jeez, well it was only him now tell your friend that I'm not so easy and I have a boyfriend" I said walking away. I finally got back to my friends and family. "What took you so long?" They questioned but I replied with a "I seen one of the people in the play and I was just talking to them" they all shrugged it off and I went home but I gave Colin a kiss on the cheek before we went our separate ways.