No shows

"Hold on", I reached into my bag got out a stick of gum popped it into my mouth chewed it for a bit then went back and faced him "where were we?" We started to makeout again, I slightly opened my mouth and another tongue came in and greeted mine. I pushed him off the log and he was laying with his back on the ground I then got on top of him and continued to make out. He held my hips and I held the sides of his soft face, his hands had wandered down and onto my skirt which I then lifted so his warm hands were on my barley covered butt. Still continuing to makeout I did a little grinding on him, I could feel him getting excited "do you like it?" I asked "yeah I sure do!" He said .I kissed and sucked on his neck a little he did the same to me. I looked at my phone I got a text from needy 'class started where are you?' "Come on we gotta go were late" I said getting off him and helping him up we grabbed our bags and left. we were walking back "I believe this is yours" he said sticking out his tongue revealing a piece of gum "thanks" I said as I took it back with my mouth. We got late slips from the office and walked to our class when we arrived He went into the class first then I did not to raise any suspicion that we were together I sat next to needy and he sat in the row in front of needy "where were you?" She whispered to me. "I was just out for lunch" suddenly someone shouted "HEY COLIN'S GOT A HICKEY!" Everyone gasped as they tried to get a glimpse of the love bite, Colin covered frantically covered his neck and said "it's just a bug bite!" Another voice said "sure Colin, who's the girl who put it there!?" Needy looked straight at me and she seen my neck and her mouth was wide open, she leaned towards me and whispered "what's that on your neck?" "Just a bug bite!" She looked at Colin then me then Colin again and leaned towards me again "did you guys give each other hickeys at lunch!?" She whispered quickly, I looked at Colin, he had a worried expression,then her again "I'll tell you after school. The period came and went, the end of school came faster than I expected. Me, Colin,Chip, and Needy all went to her house. When we arrived her mom was working late so it was just the four of us. We went into her living room and sat on opposite sides of the room she sat with chip I sat with Colin. I felt like I was being confronted by my parents when she said "so, is there something going between you to?" "All we did was make out" I said looking at my feet "Colin what are your intentions with our Lily?" She said trying not to smile "I plan to take her on a date tonight" he said looking at me I bit my lip looking away "Sounds nice, what time?" I asked holding one of the throw pillows that was on the couch "eight, you'll be home at 11" he said with confidence "I gotta ask my parents first" I then stood in the kitchen talking to my parents I returned and said to Colin "yeah I can but there's something you gotta do"