Sp(l)it to go on your banana

I opened the refrigerator to see whipped cream and chocolate sauce. I grabbed both of them and held them up side by side "which one do you want?" I asked him

"doesn't matter" he shrugged his shoulders

"alright, I'll use both!" I said with a grin.

I then pulled his underwear down to his knees and I seen him happy to see me. He held up his shirt, I put the whipped cream on his banana first, licked it clean. He then squirmed and took slight breaths as he held onto the counter. I looked up at him, smiled as I jerked him off. He smiled back looking down at me, I put chocolate on my hand and began to slather it in his dick until it was covered. I then flipped my hair out of the way and I began to clean it off with my tongue, His body jolted everytime I put my mouth around the chocolate slathered tool. I could hear him breathing heavily as he came closer and closer.

"I-I-I'm close!" He studdered with every lick. I then stopped and took it out of my mouth and I held it, clean in my right hand. I smiled as I did one more jerk and put my other hand on the head. He came, the gooey liquid seeped through my fingers.

licking my hands "you make such a mess," I said as I stood up to his height.

He smiled at me, "my bad, ill clean it up" I was expecting for him to kiss me but he actually shuffled over to the sink and got a paper towel, wet half of it and then shuffled back over and knelt down and cleaned up the jizz that escaped my hand. "Is that all there?" He asked trying to look for any other stain on the white floor.

"That's all, you clean up well" I giggled at him.

"You know," he said standing back up and leaning against the counter and spraying the whipped cream in his mouth "Over the past couple of months, you've made me feel so confident with myself." He looked down at his ankles "this doesn't bother me at all, even though I'm not hard anymore. I don't give a shit" he said laughing.

"Thanks, you've made me more confident with myself as well, want to do something really stupid?" I asked him as I unbuttoned the top of my dress.

"I'm down for it, were teenagers, this is the time to be stupid." he said

"well, take off your shirt, and everything else!" I said taking my panties off and throwing them at him. We undressed and put our clothes near the backdoor of my house. "Well the name of this game is 'who can stay outside the longest wins and the winner dares the loser to do anything they want!' " I said slapping my thighs getting pumped.

"Long title, but alright, your so going down" he said

"please, we both went down before, you more than me!" I said giggling

"I can cut back, but you'd really miss this tongue" I he said

"i never said that Colin,"

"call me Mr.Gray"

"did you read the book?"

"No but I heard what happens in that thick pornographic book"

"are we gonna get cold and snowed on or nah?" I asked him

"Let's get chilly my ice queen!" He said holding my hand as I opened the glass door.