Welcome to the party

I woke to lights flickering in my eyes, looking up to what I thought was Colin by my side, snuggling up to the warm body beside me.
"Colin, what time is it?" I asked rubbing one eye
"Time to get your eyes checked cause I ain't Colin." The familiar voice answering in a sneer tone.
"The fuck." I shoved them away an wide eyed the whole situation. A crowd of people surrounded me on a couch, seeing how there was a banner and tables set up for beer pong this wasn't my house, but JTs. "How did I get here?" I asked Jerry, who was the one sitting beside me when I woke up.
"Colin, he wanted to wake you up on time to get here, but Jennifer and needy had this idea to try not to wake you an get you here to wake up." He explained "for the crowd that's in the living room, well it is a party." Clearing his throat as he hopped up on a table, "she's awake now we can start." Yelling at whoever was closest to the outlet.
Loud hip hop music blared through the speakers to set the party mood. 'I would be enjoying this a lot more if I knew where Colin was' I thought to myself getting up from the couch, grabbing a solo cup and mixing rum an coke together and was on my merry was to find Colin. Wherever the fuck he was in this maze of people.