You look really pretty

It was one of those jocks on the football team,he was in one of my classes but I really didn't know why he was looking at me. "Hey Lillian, you look really pretty" he said resting against the locker "uh, thanks?" I said confused because he had never spoken to me out of the classroom and I didn't bother with him. "So, I'm having a party on Wednesday and I was wondering if you would like to go" he said smiling "sorry I have other plans, thanks for inviting me though" "oh okay, what about tonight?" "I have a project to do" I said getting annoyed "tomorrow?!" "I have to get ready for Wednesday" "what I'm trying to do is ask you out" "I have a boyfriend" I said as I shut my lockers and walked away. How did it not hit him I was already dating someone else? The bell rang and I went to my home room class. I sat down and a group of girls I knew sat all around me, "heard you got a boyfriend" one of them said "yeah, so?" I said "how long?" "Like 4 and a half months" "why didn't you tell us?!" "Because I thought you already knew" "no! And who is it!?" "Colin" "Colin who? You gotta be more specific" "Colin Grey" "oh he's kinda hot for a goth kid" one of the other girls chimed in. I looked at her with a confused face. "so anyways, did you guys already have sex yet?" My face turned red and I said "what's it to you?" the girls giggled "oh so you have? How was he?" "Well he was-" I was cut off by the bell,they got up "your telling us the details after!" She said excitedly. I was so astonished about how much they cared about me and Colin's sex life. The classes came and went and it was now lunchtime. I walked down the hallway and reached my locker grabbed my phone from my coat pocket. Texted Colin to meet me in the parking lot. I grabbed my money and I shut my locker to see Jennifer behind it. "Hey Lily, you gonna leave to fuck Colin in his car?" She said smirking "I guess you heard I have a boyfriend, and no I'm going uptown for lunch" "I did, have fun on your fuck fest" she laughed as she walked away. I was friends with Jennifer but not as close as she was to needy. I had some similarities to Jennifer, we were both on the flag team, but that was all I could think of. I mean sure she's a bitch but who isn't? She really doesn't really mesh well with my other friends. Anyway I walked down the hallway people crowding in the hallway getting their lunch money and bags of food. I walked outside into the cold chilly air I seen Colin's car, as I was walking to the car in the corner of my eye I seen someone walking towards me. It was another jock and I kept on walking "hey Lily," he said confused again, "hey?" I said once again confused. "Want to go see a movie tonight?" "Thanks but no thanks" "why not?" He said as he walked in front of me "because I don't want to!" I said walking past him "fine, what about next week?!" He asked "I opened the car door and I shouted "in not interested!" And I shut the door "problems?" He asked "yeah, I don't want to talk about it" i said "Oh- uh okay" he Said driving out of the parking lot. We drove into town and we stopped at one of the small stores. We went inside and got food and we went back inside his car. We ate the food "this is so much better than the cafe "you got that right, but on some days they've got good food." he said gulping down a small cake. "You got that right" I said wiping my face. "Oh do you want to go to the Devils kettle falls?" Colin said starting the car, "yeah we can make out there without anyone bugging us!" I said happily.