Waking up in the forest

I woke up in Colin's arms, for a second I didn't know where until the sight of the car seats. His warm arms pressed against my bare chest. he was still sleeping but I was examining the car I then lifted up the big warm blanket to see my naked body and his together, looked like a painting. I felt his heartbeat as I laid there, my back against his chest. I turned my head to the side and I seen his face, his eyes were closed and he was slightly snoring... it was cute. The glass was slightly foggy, The air was warm but it had a chill to it cause of the rolled down windows. I touched his thigh and I started to rub it gently. I heard him wimper while sleeping, I soon had a disturbing thought of me and him somehow being filmed while were sucking and licking our body parts together. The sheer thought of that made my body shiver,  in a horrific way of paranoia. I soon gasped and I felt Colin jump behind me.

      "Whats the matter?!" He asked with urgency.
       "I just had a horrible thought" I said.
        "you want to share it?" He questioned
        "it was just the idea of what if me and you were filmed every time we have sex." i said
          "that IS horrible, but I doubt they could get to us every time" he said smirking, he yawned "what time is it?"

         "Let me check" I said moving towards my phone in my purse. "It's noon! Only noon." I yawned as We went back to just cuddling in the back of his car.