Post-movie

After the movie ended the lights came back on and as we left we could see people zipping up their pants and fixing their hair (there was hardly no security that came into the theatre) we bid ado to our friends as we drove off. It was only 10 and I just got a text saying there over at their new friends house , (I was used to this already and it didn't bother me) So my place was empty now so we drove back to my house he parked on the side of the street. When we got there I opened the door and we went upstairs to my room "are you gonna tell me what it is?" He questioned "calm down crazy I'm going to show you soon" I said opening my room door, he sat on the bed while I put on lying is the most fun a girl can do by panic at the disco and Sat next to him. I grabbed a plastic bag with something in it, "here's your surprise, hope you find it pleasing" I said taking off my shoes. What he pulled of the bag was a studded belt, "thanks I'll think of you when I put my pants on" he said looking at the belt and fell back on the bed "my parents arnt gonna be home for a couple of hours what do you want to do?" I asked him and we started to makeout on my bed. I climbed on top of him but with my clothes still on and I started to grind on him and we both were smiling cause we have no idea what your sappouse to do. Then we switched places now he was between my legs (still fully clothed) began to dry hump I could feel the chain on his belt touch my legs with each pretend thrust. Hickeys began to show on his skin and I could feel him sucking on my neck while lying on top of me in the heat of passion. we heard a noise coming from downstairs we paused and stayed in the same position for about 10 seconds without moving before we were relieved and terrified to hear it was my parents coming home. I looked at the time 10:30, we still had about half an hour together. When I pulled away to tease him "do- do you want to..maybe be .. M-my g-girlfriend?" He said nervously looking away while on me,"after all of that. i would gladly be your girlfriend" I said giggling. "and it's okay, you don't need to be nervous" "o-okay," he said smiling. I leaned in and kissed him in his lips, and we started to makeout again and getting pretty far with a lot of touching but then we heard footsteps coming up the stairs and my hair was messed up and I pushed him off me and grabbed a big sweater off the floor and put it on hiding any hickeys I had while he wrapped his upper body up in my covers and we sat in the edge of my bed just as my dad walked by "how was the date?" He said giving us a confused look at us "it was good" I said , my dad stood In the doorway of my room "where did youse go?" "The movie theatre" I said holding up my movie ticket receipt, "okay I'm Going to bed now your mom will come up soon...and you," he said pointing at Colin " you better not be here when I wake up for work" he laughed as he walked away and told us night "well it's almost 11 I should go home now, hang out tomorrow?" He asked "yeah if I'm not busy, which I probably won't, I'll lock the door behind you." I said as we both got up and walked down the stairs and when we got to the door we did a fast peck on the lips and I slapped his butt as he went outside "well I'll see you tomorrow!" I said leaning on the doorway "yeah see you tomorrow!" He said smiling in excitement. I shut the door as he pulled out of the driveway and drove off. I locked the door as my mom was walking up the stairs "your happy, I take the date went well" she said "the date DID go well mom" I said still having my hoodie on "I can tell, there's 4 hickeys on you." She said laughing "what?!" I said in embarrassment "don't worry I won't tell your dad, I'll buy you some concealer tomorrow" she chuckled and flicked my neck as she walked upstairs. I went into the bathroom down the hallway took off my hoodie..I did have 4 hickeys but that wasn't all of them, I had another one near my shoulder, and 3 more right above my boobs. "I'll wear this hoodie tomorrow" I said to myself I turned off the downstairs lights and walked up the stairs, changed into my pyjamas and  had a thought to myself 'I wonder how many nicks are on his neck? And how could that've escalated so quickly? Nah, I'm totally into him" smiled and went to bed.