Not so stranger danger

It was Kevin from the goth kids. he was soaked and his makeup was running he was panting and shivering at the same time, Me and Colin threw our clothes back on and ran to the dock. "hey you fuckers, why didn't you answer me when I called your names? Also what are you doing here?!" He quickly said before almost collapsing, Colin held him up and grabbed the blankets, taking him back to the car, " come on we need to get you somewhere warm." He put him in the back and we took off.

15 minutes later we were at Colin's house, Kevin got a Change of clothes thanks to Colin. Kevin sat on the downstairs couch with 5 blankets on drinking hot tea, he finally spoke,
"Thanks you guys were out there to save me, I don't know what I would've done. But I still have to ask; What were  you doing out there?" Kevin asked.

I looked at Colin as he did at me, "we were star gazing." Colin said with a squeak in his voice.
"I didn't know stargazing was so loud!" Kevin said as he swept his wet hair back, " relax I have a good idea of what you two were doing, not my cup of tea doing it in places straight out of horror movies." He smirked.

"More importantly, What were you doing out there? And care to explain?"
I said leaning towards him with a suspicious look on.

"Sure, I'll be able to explain my terrifying trek through the woods." he said looking off into space with a spooked face.