4 months later

After 4 months of dating him, getting to know him, all of his likes and dislikes,and him getting to know more of me, formally introduce myself to to his parents. we still kissed and touched but nothing any further. It was after school and we had our winter jackets on, it was my birthday that day everyone I knew wished me a happy 18th birthday. It was a nice December day and Today I knew I was ready, ready to give myself to Colin. We got to the parking lot and waved to needy and chip as we drove off. "want to come over for my birthday party?" I said blushing and pulling my hat down "yeah, who's all going?" He said "my parents are gonna be there but they'll only be there for the first little bit because they have their anniversary dinner to go to,also needy, chip, and about 10 other people" "sounds like a rager" he said keeping his eyes on The road "totally, I don't like a lot of people at my parties". He dropped me off "seeya at 7!" I said running to my front porch trying to get out of the gently falling snow flakes. I opened the door and waved at him as he drove away waving and smiling at me. I shut the door, took off my brown fuzzy knee high boots, took off my coat and hung it up, threw my bag down and took off upstairs, ran back down immediately to get a drink from the garage, ran back up to my room. Looked at my clock, 3:34, 'I have about 3 and a half hours to sleep' I thought to myself as I layed on my stomach on the bed. I looked at my clothes, I had on black leggings and a black knitted sweater and white flowers as the design over a collared long sleeved white shirt. I shrugged as I decided just to wear that to my little party. I got up dimmed my lights, put on fall out boy and I layed back and drifted off to sleep. I was awoken by my mom and dad hovering over me with an ice cream cake in their hands and candles lit. "Get up sweetie, blow out your candles!" I sat up and I seen paper plates on my bed with plastic spoons and forks in small boxes at my feet, Also seen my friends behind my parents, I also seen Colin waving from the back. I made a wish and blew them out we ate the cake in my room. We had garbage bags in the hallway. After we ate the cake I opened the presents, most of them we're cards with money hidden inside "here honey, these are from our relatives in Canada." My mom said as she handed my a pile of unopened cards. I put them in my drawer to open later and we all went downstairs. My parents left not long after and we turned up the music and went into the basement, where I had it set up with the lights turned off and buckets of glow in the dark paint in the middle of the concrete floor, I took off my top layer of clothes to just my strappy undershirt and put on some old short shorts, as did the rest of my friends some were still upstairs changing into their glow rave clothes. I had a table full of glow in the dark sticks and head bands, on another table there was refreshments and if anyone wanted an alcoholic drink all they had to do was ask. I also had strobe lights on and dub step and DJ songs like that were playing to give it a sort of nightclub scene. As all of my friends came down, dressed to have the best night. Needy was nervous as she sat with chip on the stairs I walked over to them "Ar'nt you gonna come join us?" I said pushing my hair back "when I'm ready" she said smiling at me then chip "come whenever you're ready" I said giving her the thumbs up and I went back into the darker part of the room. I finally seen Colin. "Hey, I've been looking for you!" I yelled as he jumped up and looked behind him, I could see him smiling, he had on a white collared t shirt with a black tie on with I presume black pants. I touched his hand and I could feel the familiar rings he wore "you should put those in your pocket" I yelled trying to be louder than the music and pointing at his rings "you don't want to get them all paint do you?" I laughed and he nodded as he put them in his pocket we went over to the buckets of paint and I dipped my hands in 2 of the 4 buckets, they're was four colours yellow, pink, light blue, and orange. I had pink on one hand and yellow on the other while Colin had blue and orange. He pulled me closer as the music and other guests screamed in excited as the music picked up and then the bass dropped and everyone went nuts and not long after needy and chip joined in and got paint on them. Me and Colin were making out on the homemade dance floor. You could see the tracks we left on each other and I put some on my lips and so did he. I kissed him all over the face and his face was glowing with yellow paint and he kissed my neck and it glowed light blue. I looked around and everyone was glowing all neon colours. I put my hands on his chest and he put his on my butt, I then slapped his butt he jumped. He held my face close and kissed me. I tried to put as much paint on my guests and I went over to talk to them I seen they had hands everywhere on their body. I went back to Needy and chip, they had prints on each other but not as much as me and the rest of the guest. "What do you think?" I hollered "wonderful" needy said as she danced with chip. After a couple of hours the guests dwindled until it was only me, Colin, needy and chip. I turned off the music and I could fun all hear again "that was an awesome party" I said looking at the floor seeing all the glow sticks and paint splattered. The stobe lights were out and I think someone had a little too much to drink but they walked here anyway with those friends. Needy and chip soon left and now it was just me and Colin. We put the buckets of paint that was unused in the garage and threw out the used glow sticks. After cleaning up the basement we went upstairs. I was glad Colin was finally able to sleep in the same room as me. I sat down on the queen sized mattress and told him to sat down. "I think it's time we took our relationship to the next level,I'm ready," I said as I grabbed his hand, he looked at me and said "your ready f-for m-me?" He said trying not to studder. "Yes, Colin are you ready?" I asked "yes,im ready" he said holding my hand. "Hold on I gotta go make sure the doors are locked," I said getting up "why?" He said "in horror movies this is usually when the two horny teens die because the they left the doors unlocked" I smiled then left the room. I looked at the front door, the door was locked and I then passed the garage door it was also locked, finally went over the the back patio door. I let out a sigh of relief as it was locked, I looked out the window to see the fresh layer of snow shimmering In the moonlight, It was calming. I turned off the downstairs lights and went upstairs.