Getting ready

I immediately called needy, she was my best friend "I have something big to tell you!" I put her on speaker as I changed my clothes "what is it!?" She said eagerly, "Colin's taking me on a date!" I said hopping around while just in my bra and underwear. "Holy crap, what are you guys gonna do?" She asked "it's a surprise, I'm so excited!" I squeaked "he's a great guy, you'll have fun" she said "alright I gotta get finish get ready then take a nap, I'll text you tomorrow" "alright have fun!" She said as I heard a ring dial tone. I put on a black short sleeved crop top with a laced back and a light teal high waisted skirt with striped converse. I left my hair down and parted it in the side, I was done putting on my outfit I got my blue and black purse and I opened my night stand drawer and opened the compartment that my parents didn't know about to reveal an unopened 12 pack box of fruit flavoured condoms, I'm a virgin but I had to be prepared if the time ever would come for these to be handy. I put 3 in my purse; if the first one breaks use the next one if that one breaks, 3rd times the charm but if that one breaks... the guy can't put a condom on properly and there's no sex. I also put some mint gum in there with some Chapstick to assist, I also put my phone in. I checked the time it's only 6:30 "I have time for a nap before I go out" I said to myself I laid halfway on my bed with feet dangling. I dozed off,a few moments later "LIL, Colin's here!" I hopped up as I looked at the time 8:15 "ah shit" as I grabbed my purse fixed my thong and went downstairs to see my mom and dad talking to him "oh you look nice honey" my mom said "bring her home before 11:15" my dad said to Colin "she'll be home not a minute later!" He said with a confident grin "she better be or I'll hunt you down" he stared at Colin for a couple seconds with the most serious face then laughed "I'm only joking, and Lily, wear a coat it's cold" "do you have your key?" My mom asked "sure do!" I said pulling the key out of my coat pocket "we'll be going to see a movie so we might come home around 1:00 okay?" My mom said. "Okay, love youse, seeya!" I said going out the front door with Colin in front of me, we were in my lane way I seen a car and he got in, "come on, the town awaits!" He said. I got into the car and we drove off "I didn't know you had a car" I said looking around "it's my parents, they just let me use it since we got another car a while ago" he said with a nervous tone "well it's still cool" I said putting on my seatbelt. He was getting all nervous again, I was too but I couldn't stop thinking of where we were going. Chip didn't know why me and needy were friends with Colin, either I was a dead girl or similar to needy. Colin was nice and I got reassured by needy that he's a nice guy. I never wore eyeliner but it looked good on him, I only have 4 ear piercings ,he has a lip piercing, as I was comparing us and seeing what he liked about me 'I can see clearly now- by screeching weasel' came on the radio and I remembered all of the things we do have in common, we both get all crazy when a song we like and start lip syncing, we are both into the whole 'Emo trinity', we are both art freaks, that was all I could think of at the moment as we both broke out in lip syncing. It was already getting dark out as we went down the road further into town. We arrived at the movie theatre, we walked in to see some of the Colin's friends (I made friends with them after having deep conversations) and we walked over "hello, what did you guys come to see?" Colin asked them in a calm voice "we came to see a b-list horror movie, filled with gore" one of the girls said deadpan. "Cool, we're going to see one too" I said looking at the list of movies. Friday night was B-list horror movie night, we picked one and got popcorn and drinks and went into one of the many theatres. We had seen our friends coming in when we sat at the back of the room. The movie started and we already finished the popcorn and now we began to makeout while hearing screams in the background. We occasionally looked at the screen and laughed at it and took a sip of our drinks then proceeded to suck face, like many others did in the theatre, even some of the other goth kids. I touched his chest and he held my hips my hand was slowly sliding down his abdomen and I could feel his body tense up and I skipped over his parts and rubbed his thigh. He pulled me closer "ah, I've got something for you after" I said taking a breath "what is it?" He asked "a surprise... Just for you" I whispered in his ear then licked his lip ring, feeling the metal against my tongue.