Thats that

(Back to Lilys POV)
        "So that's what happened to me, while trying to get home faster, almost get killed by something." Kevin nervously laughed it off.
        "You're sure the figure didn't look like anything?" Colin asked, looking intrigued.
         "I don't know why, but it might've been me hallucinating but, it kinda had the shape of a woman." Kevin rubbed his head "mind if I stay here tonight?"
          "By all means, stay, you've already had a pretty rough night." Colin assured "you can sleep in the guest room, I'll get more blankets from the closet." He said walking into the hallway.
Kevin looked at me and whispered "sorry that I broke up you and Colin's thing when I showed up."
"It's nothing don't worry about it, and if you ask me, he wasn't gonna do the whole thing this night." I whispered with a smirk.
"Damn, you cold, not as much as me." He laughed.
"Alright! I set them up in there, you know the way just down the hall, I'll just turn up the temperature too if that helps." Colin said giving a caring smile.
"Thanks man, I appreciate it, I don't know why Bella talks so evil about you Lily, I didn't believe her for a second." Kevin said finishing his tea.
"Bella Dontra? She's the one that's been saying I'm a whore?" I said tensing up.
"Yeah she's been saying it to me, Myles and one other guy. guess she's jealous of you guys so what better way of ruining it is to spread rumours about you, that bitch has no hobbys." Kevin shook his head.
Colin looked at Kevin, "how about that room" Colin urged Kevin to leave the room. He did so
"Night guys" Kevin left as fast as he could to the room.
          Colin turned to me, "Don't worry about that, we know the truth." He said sitting down then pulled me close.
            "I know, but I'm gonna smack that bitch so hard her makeup flys off." I said waving my hands in the air.
       He chuckled "I'll be right there behind you, pulling you off her."
      "Aren't we just the best couple? Able to support each other in these times?" I said dramatically putting my hand over my forehead. Then flipping over and facing him, looked down the hallway "when does your parents come home again?"
         "Whenever, why?" Colin asked with a raised eyebrow.
           "Seeing if we can do it real quick." I said biting my lip while unbuckling his pants, pulling one leg off of my pants and getting into position. Putting on angels forever by Lana del Rey on my phone.
            "Wait, don't we need something?" Colin questioned looking around for one.
           "Can we skip that one time? I want to feel what it's like without it, if you don't want to I understand." I said.
          He paused, "if you're alright, I'm alright with it." He smiled.
         I hid a smile looking bashful as I put my one hand on his shoulder, one on the side of the couch. I bit my lower lip as I felt it, felt like being as close with him as I possibly could, felt like nothing held us back from each other, fully trusting of him as he was to me, knowing full well of the possible consequences.