Lights, camera, ACTION.

The next day I was getting ready for school, usual routine and I waited for Colin to pick me up. Parents already left, had my tea in my hand. Colin pulled up and I walked to the car, got in and we drove off.
"How was your morning?" Colin asked curiously.
"Good, the usual." I smiled. "How was yours and Kevin's?"
Kevin popped out from behind the seats " was good, didn't know Colin got up that early to get ready for school."
"Relax its only 6:30, not like it's 5 or something." Colin scoffed.
"It's not a usual time for me that's all." Kevin held up his hands. "So," Kevin turned his attention to me, "you gonna get that bitch?" He asked with eagerness.
         "yeah, I wore my contacts for a reason today." I joked.
         "Just make sure you don't get expelled." He told me.
         "I'll be sure not to." I said.

The drive didn't last too long, we were at the school in no time. After going to my locker I met up with Needy and Jennifer.
         "Heard you are gonna fight goth bitch Bella." Jennifer said smirking.
         "Did Kevin tell you that?" I asked.
         "Course he did. He tells me all the gossip." She answered.
          "Well If you are I don't want you to get expelled." Needy said.
          "I can assure you that I won't, besides this would be my first time ever doing something about it." I said as we walked.
          "Hope you rip her head off, I cannot stand her, talking about death all the time." Jennifer said rolling her eyes.
            As we walked we seen Bella and two of her friends. The two seemed to avoid eye contact with me, but Bella gave me a dirty look. I stopped and walked over.
         "If you have something to say about me, say it to my face, don't be a little bitch about it." I said in an assertive tone.
         Needy was wide eyed and Jennifer smiled.
         "What are you talking about?" Bella questioned looking around me, knowing full well of what I was talking about.
        "Don't play dumb, you know exactly what I'm talking about." I said getting closer.
         "So what if I did say you are a whore? What are you gonna do about it?" Bella raised her voice and pushed me.
       Heads turned towards us in the hall now. People pulled out their phones in anticipation.
        "This" I said pushing back.
        Bella slapped me, people gasped.
Everyone gathered around us, no teachers in sight.
      "That all you got?" I said laughing, right before I wound up and punched her in the cheek. She stumbled back,
then ran at me, taking me down with her. We rolled around on the floor, she pulled my hair. Getting on top of her while she still pulling my hair "you fight like a bitch too." Right before punching her in the face three times.
            "Get off me you fat whore!" She yelled.
          "Have you looked in the mirror lately? And besides I'm not the one who fucks the entire football team so she can have respect from them." I said punching her in the stomach.
          "Who told you?!" She screamed trying to choke me.
          "Kevin! He tells everyone your gossip!" I yelled punching her again. Then getting off her "I don't fuck people to earn their respect, that's just sad." Wiping my hands and putting my hair up, Colin came out of the crowd.
         "There you are! Are you alright?" He asked hugging me.
          "Yeah I'm fine, Bella Dontra on the other hand? Not so much." I told him motioning towards her as she got up.
         "You don't deserve Colin!" She said running at me again. Quickly turning around, I clotheslined her she fell back again.
         "Is this what it's all about? Just give it up already!" I said with my hands in the air.
          "You fucked her up, nice one." Jen said proud of me.
        "Does your head hurt? Since she pulled on it like a 5 year old." Needy snorted as she laughed.
         "Let's go before the teachers show up!" Colin said as we walked away.
       The crowd dispersed, Bella, now a bloodied nose, puffy soon to be bruised face, got up and muttered something to her friends before walking away.