Tick tock

Made it to first period class in one piece, surprisingly a lot of people showed up this time. Not such a surprise as most of the teens were there to ask about the fight that had just happened. I felt a tap on my shoulder,
"Is it true you kicked the shit out of that angry goth chick?" They asked.
I turned to look back at them, it was Jerry Turnsky, a guy that played and exceeded in every sport he participated in, not to mention he was actually one of the few guys on the football team that wasn't a complete douchebag.
I smirked, "Most definitely."
"Props to you Lil," he said extending his arm for a fist bump to which I happily did back. "There is one thing about the stuff you said that was not true about Bella." He said.
         "And what would that be?" I raised my eyebrow to him.
         "She didn't fuck ALL of the football team, maybe like 95% at most I mean all power to her if she wants to get as much clap as she can get, but me and some of the guys refused to be a part of that train that they were running, besides, she couldn't handle me anyways." He shrugged while giving a slight pout.
           "Oh sweets, from what I hear not a lot of girls can handle you, 'Jerry T with the godlike D'" I recited while looking up at the ceiling.
            "What can I say? It's a blessing and a curse." He smiled. "I would say more like curse, cause even the most skilled players of the game can't even."
            "And who would that be?"
           "Marcia." He sighed, holding a hand to his chest.
              "Marcia? Wait Marcia as in Kevin's mom??" I said, wide eyed and almost jumping out of my seat.
          "Yes," he continued "I do like girls my own age, but there's just something about her that stands out." He said putting his hands next to his face.
             "I thought Kevin's parents were together." I said trying to think back.
"Nope, haven't been together for months, and it just so happened that a couple weeks ago I had a group project with Kevin, that turned into us having an actual friendship."
"Continue, you can't stop now on this." I urged him on.
"Well, one day when me and him were hanging out at his house, I seen his mom, first time I laid eyes on her I was infatuated. I could tell she felt the same about me, dropping hints here and there, until finally I confronted her when Kevin wasn't home, that's when it happened. It was like something out of a goddamn fanfic." He reminisced.
"Ouu fanfic, nice one." I smirked.
"Hey now, don't mock me, you read it, I read it, everyone does but they just don't admit it that's all. Anyways, she taught me things that I would only dream about, come to think about it I might just end up being Kevin's step-dad." He joked.
"Wouldn't it be weird to have your friend be your parent?" I retorted.
"I am older then him though, so not entirely."
"Only by a couple of months, and you did this stuff when you turned 18 right?"
"Course I did, can't let anything happen to my sweet turtle dove."
"Oh my god, enough about the gossip kings mom." I smiled.
Jerry smiled then looked behind me as his smile faded "well it'll only be a matter of time before the principal comes for your ass." He leaned in "but don't worry I'll be there to give you a few moments to run."
          "Thanks Turnsky, but I'd rather act normal and try to get through class like everyone else in here." I said Turning back to the front.
         "The offer is still there if you need it, just give the heads up that's all." He whispered to me as we wrote down what was on the board.

Got through the next couple of periods with ease, lunch was another thing though.