Lunch

I breezed by smoothly through the halls, as people made way, sounds funny to say but, I felt somewhat powerful in all of this. Tossing my books into my locker Jennifer was the first to make it to my locker,
"Sup my lil badass." She playfully said.
"Sup." I said smiling "how was class?" I asked.
"Pretty interesting, all of my classes were talking about the fight, and even some were saying that Bella wants a round 2." She rolled her eyes "I guess being humiliated once wasn't enough."
"I guess not." I shrugged. "But I'll definitely set her straight if she REALLY wants me to." We laughed.
Needy and Chip walked up.
"How's the fighter holding up?" Needy asked.
"Pretty swell, Jen was telling me that Bella wants another go at me." I smirked.
Needy rolled her eyes as well "can't she just give it up, besides it was her that started this whole thing."
"Exactly, and she's making it worse by extending this all." Chip added.
I felt hands grip my waist, and a chin rest on my shoulder "what we talking about guys?" Colin asked.
"What the whole school is talking about, the fight, and how Bella wants a round 2 after having her ass handed to her on a silver platter." Jennifer answered.
"Rough and rowdy times we have here in our quaint little school." Colin chuckled.
Needy looked at her phone "shit look at this," she faced the screen to me.
It was a video of the fight, but it had Rock you like a hurricane by Scorpions playing in the background, right at the chorus it showed me punching her in the face.
"Wow that was quick." I said.
"Editing is top notch too." Colin raised his eyebrows.
"It was posted about 20 minutes ago, already at 10k views." Needy added.
"Congrats bitch you're internet famous!" Jennifer smiled.
"This is gonna be all over town." I palmed my face. "Whatever, let's just go have our lunch, and if she wants to again she should come up to me cause she's the one that supposedly wants to." I sighed.
         I walked with our group to the cafeteria, later on we decided that after we ate we would go to the football field and hangout there. Also an excuse for Jennifer to smoke while not being alone.
We sat on the bleachers and Jennifer lit up a cigarette by the railing, Chip and Needy sat beside me and Colin.
"What gorgeous day outside." Jennifer said as she puffed away "not to mention all the football players practicing, kinda stupid as its way to cold out even for the season to start." She rolled her eyes.
         We all looked out to the field, the entire team was out there practicing, they were very dedicated to the sport, I liked how close they all were, having this big bond with people, it was nice. One of the players came running over.
"Hey Jennifer, lookin good as usual." He said looking up as he took off his helmet.
"Oh hey Jerry, thought you were someone that didn't phase me." She smirked looking down at him.
"So egotistical, don't ever change. Let me have a drag if ya don't mind." He held up his hand to her.
She gave him the cig he peered over at us,
"Got the whole gang here, Sup Lil, heard Bella's coming here in a couple of minutes." He raised his eyebrows "she just won't give it up."
        I looked around the field again, Kevin came running up the stairs.
       "This is the spot where it's all gonna go down, again. She's coming now." He said eagerly.
       I heard an annoying voice that I all knew too well shouting. "Where's the whore?!" Bella yelled. The football team stopped what they were doing.
       "Not really a whore if I've only been with one guy." I shouted holding up my middle finger.
       She looked up at me, it made her face twist. "You scared hiding up there?"
       "Me scared of you? As if." I laughed.
       Kevin started playing 'Cherry bomb by the runaways' "it's the perfect song for this. Don't tell me otherwise" he smirked.
       I walked to the stairs, "seeing as you're too lazy to walk up here, I'll make it easier for you, you know, cause I'm a nice person." I said walking down. Leaving Colin, Needy, Chip, and Jen up there to see from the railing. The football had walked over to join Jerry watch what was going to happen for the second time today.
I handed Jerry my coat as I didn't want it to be ruined by some goth chick. "If you really want this to happen, it can, but you can stop now and go crawl back under the rock you live under and this'll all be over." I told her in a calm voice. The rock reference made the guys laugh.
She leered at me, "oh so now you wanna back out? As if I'm gonna let you do that!" She shouted coming closer.
"Thought you would have not wanted to be humiliated again." I took a few steps at her, to which she slapped my face. I sighed "again with the face slapping." I said right before grabbing a hold of her shoulder and punching her square in the face.
Most of the crowd all collectively made a 'OuuuuHHH' noise with a few laughs. She fell back onto a snowbank.        "You bitch" yelling she came back at me.
         "Oh so now I'm a bitch? I thought it was whore." I said. She put her hands around my neck. To which I grabbed onto nerve in her hands, she let go"And now you're trying to choke me, I thought we were fighting not trying to kill each other."
         "Thought that was the point." She said as her eyes widened.
         "Fuck it then." I said jumping on her and taking her down in the snow, I had a grasp on her shoulder. "After this you leave me alone!" I punched her in the face once more. She punched me in the gut. "Finally you hit me like a woman." I applauded while still on top of her not caring if she hit me again. "Doesn't hurt me though." I said getting off of her. I walked away from her while she was still on the ground. I looked back at her "fuck you."
     Her friends picked her up as she was still yelling some obscenity while they took her back into the school.
     I walked over to Jerry again,
        "Coat please!"