• seventeen: part three •

Start from the beginning

I smiled and looked up at him, "We sure do have a lot to look forward to. The cruise is gonna be fun, your birthday's gonna be one to remember..."

"Hold on, watchu got up your sleeve? I already done told you I don't want nothing."

I giggled, "You gon like whatever I give you. Now hush."

Omniscient POV

Everyone was gathered at the dock in front of the cruise ship, all packed and ready to go. They were just waiting for Chris and his girlfriend to arrive so they could all enter the ship together. In the meantime, they talked among themselves and anticipated all the fun they were going to have within the week.

"Mommy, you've been holding Rumi for like three million bajillion years." Kiara whined. "Why?"

"Cause that's my baby."

"Wow." she responded, with a bit of attitude in her voice. Kelly was only messing with her. She knows how easily jealous Kiara gets, especially when she gives other children some attention.

"Oh stop it, princess." Kelly laughed. "You know you're my babygirl above anyone else. Now stop pouting."

"There you go spoiling her again." Trey mumbled. "You ain't need to tell her that. She should already know."

"Tremaine... be quiet."

"Yeah daddy. Be quiet."

"Dang y'all. I was just playing." Trey chuckled.

Kelly was about to hand Rumi back to Bey but realized she was holding Sir at the moment. The struggle of having twins. Sometimes Kelly wondered how Bey could handle it. She would probably lose her mind if it was her.

"Here Jay, take your daughter. Apparently I'm hogging her." Kelly joked as she handed Rumi to him.

"My turn!" Kiara exclaimed, reaching her arms up toward Kelly.

"Now baby you know you're too old for me to be breaking my back trying to carry you." Kelly chuckled.

"Rude!" she pouted.

"Wow Kelz, that was cold." Trey said, shaking his head. "Come here princess, I gotchu." he said to Kiara.

"Don't do me! You were just coming at me for spoiling her and now you wanna make me the bad guy." Kelly replied.

"Sorry, what? Can't hear you." he joked, lifting Kiara up and sitting her up over his shoulders.

"They love ganging up on you, huh sis?" Lala laughed.

"Sure do." Kelly rolled her eyes playfully. "Ain't they so disrespectful?"

Everyone was so caught up in their conversations and shenanigans that they didn't even notice when Chris arrived with his girlfriend.

"YO! Wassup y'all." he shouted, trying to grab everyone's attention. They all turned around... and for the people who recognized the familiar face standing next to Chris, their eyes widened in shock at what they saw.

"Everyone, this is my girl—"

"Casandra?! Bitch what THE FUCK are you doing here?!" Kelly yelled.