"Back on Home world, I was often confused for a Jet instead of an Onyx. I can bet that even the Crystal gems aren't definite about what kind of gem I am."

"Only problem is Peridot," I mumbled, placing a hand under my chin. "We're going to have to talk to her separately if we want this to work."

"We'll be able to talk to her," Onyx said. "We just have to be away from the others."

We nodded and I smiled, saying, "Well, let's get going."

"How are we getting there?" Amos asked, as I walked towards the house. I looked over my shoulder and smiled, saying, "By warp pad of course."

-Time Skip-

"I'm never going to get used to that," Amos said, shaking his head a little once we had warped to the barn. As we all stepped off the pad, I giggled saying, "That's the same thing I said about being a gem and now? Look where I'm at."

Amos rolled his eyes and Onyx looked around, nervous. "Are you sure this plan is going to work?" she whispered.

"So long as we call you Jet instead of Onyx, we'll be fine," I said. As we drew closer to the barn, I saw Peridot walk behind the barn. I stopped our group and said, "Hang on a second."

I ran as quickly as I could to the back of the barn and saw Peridot. "Peridot," I whispered. She nearly jumped into the air but caught herself when she saw me. "Oh. Luna, what do you want?" she asked, sounding annoyed.

"I need you to help us out," I said, as Amos and Onyx came around to the back. Peridot's eyes grew wide and she said, "Onyx?! What are you doing here?! And why do you look so different? What's going on?"

"We need you to start calling Onyx Jet, until we say otherwise," Amos explained.

"Why?" Peridot asked, sounding as if that was the stupidest thing she had ever heard.

"Because if we use my real name, Peridot," Onyx said. "I won't have a chance to be here. My gem may get...shattered." Peridot visibly shivered and she quickly nodded, saying, "Okay, okay, okay. I'll start calling you....Jet."

Onyx smiled and nodded. I sighed and said, "Whelp. Time to introduce you to everybody." The three nodded and we walked out from behind the barn. I walked towards everybody and said, "Hey guys!" Everybody turned to us nd for a moment, everybody had a smile. But it quickly faded when all eyes saw Onyx. Before Amos or I could do anything, Circo charged at Onyx, pulling out his sword. He tackled her and pinned her to the ground, blade at her throat. Onyx squeaked in fear, and Circo said, "What are YOU doing here?"

"Get off of her!" I shouted, using my water to remove Circo from Onyx. Circo struggled against my hold, and shouted, "Why is she here? Why did you bring her?!"

"I want to change!" Onyx shouted. Everybody stopped and stared at Onyx. She slowly stood up with the help from Peridot. Onyx dusted herself off and said, "Ever since I came back to Earth, I've done nothing but try to get off of it. I was scared when I was separated from Peridot and I ended up running into Luna. I...want a second chance."

"No way!" Circo shouted. "Your an onyx! Why should we trust you?!"

"Actually," I said, lowering Circo to the ground. I let the water seep into the grass and said, "She's actually a Jet."

"Jet?" Steven, Circo, and even Connie asked. Pearl started laughing and said, "Oh of course! Back on Homeworld, Jet's and Onyx's were confused all the time!"

Garnet didn't say anything, but Amethyst ran over to Onyx and said, "Welcome to the Crystal Gems!" Onyx laughed nervously and nodded. Steven and Connie ran over to Onyx and soon, everybody was wanting to talk to Jet. Well, everyone but Circo. He had his arms crossed over his chest and he didn't look too happy. I walked over to him and said, "Look, I know your upset about this-"

"Upset?" Circo said, his voice low so nobody else but myself could hear him "How do we know we can trust her?"

"You trust Peridot. Why not give her a chance?"

Circo sighed, not looking like he liked the idea at all. "You sure she's not an onyx? She looks like one," he asked, looking at Onyx.

"Like she said, onyxes and Jets get mixed up all the time."

Circo sighed again and said, "Fine. But the moment she does something that goes against what we do, she's out." I smiled and nudged his shoulder forward, gesturing he should go and say hi. He groaned and walked over to Jet. Everybody moved out of the way, a little nervous of what he may do. 'Jet' looked up at him, looking more and more nervous the longer he stood their and stared down at her.

"So...your name's Jet?" Circo asked. Onyx nodded, trying to stay calm. Circo stuck his hand out, offering it and said, "Circo."

"N-Nice to meet you, officially at least," she said, taking his hand and shaking it. Circo smirked a little and Steven shouted, "Let's get this party started!"

.........

Wonder how the party will turn out? Second half of this episode will be finished in the next chapter. Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll try to update ASAP :)