Chapter Twenty Seven

Erika's POV
I woke up in marks house in his guest bedroom I had a flight home around 3pm, your probably thinking I thought you were spending thanksgiving at marks yea, yea I told Jake that but I just wanted to visit Mark and I wanted to spend thanksgiving with Jake so I was gonna surprise him when I get home anyway I get out of bed and have a quick shower and put on a crop top and high waisted jeans and Nike shoes I put in light make up and put my hair into a high pony tail I walk out of the bedroom and see Mark in the kitchen
M=Mark
M-hey rik, you hungry?
E-not really but I could eat somthing
M-*laughs* so what do you want
E-hmmm. Maybe just some cereal
M-alright

He got me down a bowl and I picked out some Cheerios and ate them while talking to Mark Jake was texting me and I kept telling him I was busy because I feel like if I talked to him I would ruin the surprise I went to go pack my bag after a hour just to be ready.

Jake's POV
I woke up and surprisingly I'm not sore from that work out yesterday so I want downstairs and make myself some Cesar salad with some chicken because I woke up around 10:30am so it's close enough till lunch inc with finish I taste it realize I'm not that bad of a cook so I eat it all and go upstairs and put on a black hoodie and black shorts I grab my headphones and phone and go outside and go on a run I was just thinking while listening to music and looking at the ground I look up and found myself at the other side of town I walk up to a corner store and bought myself a bottle of water right as I payed I chugged it they guy stared at me shocked I smiled and walked out after throwing the bottle into the recycling and turned on my music again and ran back home. Once I got there I looked at the time and I was only gone for 45 minutes I went into the gym room and starting lifting 100 pound weights and stretched and did ab workouts because I feel like I should have some once I finished it was like 3ish I kept texting Erika every time I took a break and she kept telling me she was busy so I stopped after a while I went upstairs after sitting for like 10 minutes staring at the wall feeling sad because No one was here and I missed everyone and Erika and I didn't want to be alone then I remembered I forgot to take those pills I have to take every god damn morning I forgot to take them once and I was sad the whole day like how I am now so I went up and took them but I will be like this for the rest of the day till tomorrow ugh I'm a idiot I need to remember things I got into the shower after I took off my key and showered I slid down the wall in the shower and cried and cried I hate feeling so emotional but it just happens I calm my self down a little but I'm still crying a little so I dry off and put the key back on and go into the closet and put on my uncles sweater and a pair of joggers I still had tears rolling down my face slowly and I needed something that reminded me of someone who I'm missing, yes I know I have on my uncles stuff but I need something from someone who can come back and see me so I walk into the basement because I remembered seeing a giant stuffed goat that is Erika but she doesn't use it anymore but I grabbed it and went onto the couch and cuddled with it while watching a sad show. After a while I hear my stomach growl I turn of the tv and walk over to the fridge and grabbed out a bunch of fruits and cut them up and put them into a bowl and boom I made a fruit salad I eat it then my eyes start getting heavy so I grab the stuffed goat and walk into the bedroom and flopped on the bed and passed out.

Erika's POV
I get off the plane and it's around 10:40pm so I Uber back home and go in quietly I leave my bags downstairs and walk upstairs and into our room I open the door quietly and see Jake passed out and cuddled up with my old stuffed goat from the basement I awe and take a picture then I turn on the light and say Jake's name and he opens his eyes and sees me and sits up quickly...

873 words

A.N: hey guys I'm leaving you on a cliffhanger I'm sorry😂but I might make another chapter tonight so don't forget to vote and comment for more❤️
-Hailee