Shit. I am embarrassed. I am embarrased myself. Someone, please help me to escape from this playful Phee. Anyone, help me!

He pulls me back to where we are hiding when I want to run away from him. He tells me to stay quiet like before. Damn. What he wants? Why we need to hide?

I get the answer when I see P'Leng is ahead of us, hundred meters away from our place. And fifty meters from him, P'Puen and P'Jern is sitting on the back of P'Jern truck. I only see the side of them. Eventho I can't see it clearly but I can tell if that is P'Puen. Well, I know him eventho I only see him from afar. I am being so familiar with his presence, his built and everything about him. Okay, not everything but still, I know it is him.

"Why you bring me here?" I ask P'Singha with a low voice. It is like I am whispering when I am talking to him.

"I wanted you to confess to him but I kinda regret to bring you here" He tells, "Maybe we should go"

I pull him and give him sign to stay because I want to stay. I want to see what they are doing and I want to know what they are doing. But P'Singha keep persuades me to leave. When I want to take a peak, he blocks me. I tell him to move but he doesn't budge. So, I just do what in my mind right now. I hug him, put my head on his shoulder. That trick is working. He is staying in his place, doesn't move. And I take a chance to look at the view in front of me. I regret doing it.

"Than?"

I hug him more. Tighten the embarce onto his waist, not answering him. Not saying anything. Just burry my face on his shoulder. I can feel the warm arms around my body. He hugs me. Embaraces me in his warm hug.

"I am sorry" He says, "I am sorry"

*****

Sat on the bench in a quiet place is really making you full of thought and it is what I am doing right now. I am at the park, sitting alone on the bench. Looking at the darkness that surrounding me. It is creepy if you are in the right mind but I am in the mess state, so it is not scaring me. Well, I am not aware with my surrounding anyway. I am busy with my own world, the blank mind.

"Here!" Someone sits beside me ans hands me an ice cream. Ice cream, really? In the middle of the night? In the freezing breeze like this?

"It will help you to cool down"

"I am not im the heat, P. And don't you know this is freakin' freezing?"

"Yes, you are not in the heat but you are burning with a jealousy" I don't deny it, "Or I can give you a shoulder to cry on or maybe a chest" He opens his arms. I take the ice cream in his hand.

"I like ice cream more" He is chuckling then lean his back on the bench. Looking at the night sky. There is few stars above. Not really much like old days.

"Too bad I am not available. If not, I will snatch you from him" I don't reply it, "How is your heart? Still in pain?" I nod as answer. Well, no need to lie. He knows my feeling. I am like an open book to him. He knows almost everything. I wonder, how come he knows almost everything about me?

"Why you are so nice to me, P?"

"Because I know you are a good kid, Than"

"How do you know I am good when we never met before"

"That question.... Honestly, I don't know..." He look like he is thinking of something, "Just... I feel it"

There is no conversation between us anymore. The ice cream he bought are gone. We ate it all. Now I feel cool down but still, there is an ache in my heart that can be heal in any time soon. It needs times.