Chapter 9 - I need more

ابدأ من البداية

"I see you cheating!", Taylor exclaimed and I jolted up in startle.

"I'm not, I'm just.. I'm looking at.. Argh! You're so annoying. I was just looking at the red dices."

"Why? You wanna know in advance what's waiting for you?", she asked chuckling and sat down next to me with her spray.

"Please, not my hair", I requested while glaring at the whipped cream.

"Just lie down and let me do my thing", she said as she pushed on my shoulder.

I obliged to her Majesty's wish and lay down, waiting for her to do her action. She raised herself on her knees and straddled me with an adorable smirk playing on her lips. I had to admit, this position was doing nothing good to my little situation considering my lack of clothing and her sexy appearance.

Taylor pushed my hair aside to leave a clear field and bent down as she brought her hand to the side of my neck. She used her thumb to make me tilt my head up. I felt her dropping a light kiss under my chin before she shook the spray. When the cream touched my skin, I couldn't help but giggle like a goof. It was tickly for one and Taylor seemed to never stop spraying. She must love whipped cream.

"Are you ready, milady?", she asked in a husky voice which did not go unnoticed by my little situation. I hummed with a little nod and took a slow deep breath to calm down and be sure to keep my composure.

Taylor started off normally. She simply lapped the whipped cream off my skin just like any human being would do. Came a moment when she didn't only lick but she kind of kissed me at the same time which felt so fucking good but wasn't very helpful. At some point, Taylor even added teeth and I understood that it wasn't about whipped cream anymore.

Despite my biggest effort, my throat decided on its own accord to release a faint groan which caused Taylor to laugh and to keep going but more around my ear and jugular. I tilted my head to give her better access and sneaked my hands inside her open shirt to slide them down her back. They timidly reached her ass, making her purr in my ear. It was way too sexy for my well being but god did it feel amazing.

"It's your turn, my love", she whispered huskily in my ear and dropped a little kiss before sitting straight up, leaving me with my mouth wide open in frustration. I wanted more.

"Just wait for it", I muttered irritatingly and pushed her off me to throw this damn dice. I got a 6 so I moved my piece and landed on orange. I reached for the card and read the dare attentively. Perfect. It couldn't come up at a better time.

"You need to read the card, babe", Taylor whined so I smirked and cleared my throat.

"Give a lap dance to the player of your choice", I read composedly and set the card on the table. I was going to blow her mind and leave her dry.

Revenge is a bitch.

"Holy shit", Taylor whispered under her breath so I looked at her and stood up with a satisfactory smile playing on my lips.

I went to grab a chair from the big table and set it in the middle of the living room which Taylor took as her cue to get her ass up and sit on the chair. I told her not to move and went back to the couch in order to grab my phone. Once my piece selected, I plugged my phone to the stereo and pressed play. I took a deep breath and focused.

Seduce her.

I spun around to start my way towards Taylor and just the sight of her reminded me of my mission. I walked confidently and stopped right in front of her to wrap my arms around her neck which made her grab the back of my thighs. I bent over to peck her lips and released her to spin around.