Announcement:(not a chapter)

Regarding the story:

Be notified that I'll be changing the character's names... Korean po kasi yung mga name ng characters at dahil dun, marami na pong nalilito at para mas maka relate pa po yung mga ibang readers... I took this advice from my friends... Who gave criticism to my work :) its not a bad one syempre, pero naisip ko na mas maganda kung kukunin ko yung advice nila. For the future readers and my past readers and of course for my baby"born to be the casanova prince's wife"

I would like to officially put this story into hiatus for editing. Para mas marami pang makaunawa ng story na ito :) thank you pang uunawa...

The names will be changed... The story plot would be the same....

I'm sorry and by December this story will be updated regularly....

Regarding the author:(be warned that this is an author's rant until the end, so pls just skip this

Kapapasok ko lang po sa college life and my program(in my school "course" is a subject and "program" is what you call course)had this two damn maths at the same time...

Student lang po ako and my priority is my study but as a writer and an author in wattpad, I'm juggling

1.)studying: academics((major subjects(acting as if they are minor subject) vs minor subjects(acting like major subjects))

2.)reviewing for Midterm and finals...

3.1)writing Fanfics and blogging on tumblr

3.2)writing here on wattpad

October will be heaven day!!! It's semestral break! Two weeks and maybe more!!!

Love you so much readers, thank you for staying with this story... And with me

Signed out temporarily,

JagiyaMc