Chapter Seventy-One*Finally*

Author's Note:

If you are not ready for some sexual stuff I suggest you just read on the next chapter.Without the (*) because if it does gonna get smutty.

 Love you readers. Just so you know it's not just sex for this chapter. They had been waiting for so long. Nathan a casanova finally gets his wife. He had been abstinent from sex ever since they were married.

———

Nathan's POV

Finally she takes it off. I can practically feel her full being without it or touching her. Holding her hand, "Hand the ring over" she did. I closed my palm with the ring inside. With a glittering white glow. I opened my palm showing her a shiner and fancier version of her purity ring.

Taking off the spell now, Kaya ko na since siya na mismo nag tanggal. That was the rule of the ring. It has to be handed to the person who gave her so the spell will be over.

"You can wear it again" watching her shake her head. "Come on wear it again" I urged but seeing her shake that head. I have to frowned as I watch her not wanting anything to do with the ring. "Why won't you wear it?" I already took off the spell. So why not?

Waiting for her response. She supporte dthe same frown I have as she puckered her lips to point the ring."Diba sabi mo purity ring yan?"

Nodding, I answered "It is"

Without missing any beat, "Then I do not want to wear it"

Sitting up, I asked her to seat in front of me. Ending up with her back on my chest as I lean back on the massive head board. I'm gonna have to explain without seeing her cleavage and face. I have to tell her this. "I'm gonna tell you something"

"Okay"

Showing her the ring, "This no longer have the spell. I already took it off. It's just a normal jewelry now." I held her hand to emphasize the wedding band that she have,"Diba sinabi ko sayo, na once I start. I won't be stopping. Hahanap hanapin ko siya?" still holding the ring while I showed her the sides and new design, I continued. "I want you, if you also want me"

"But I want you" I ruffle her hair and chuckle. Answering my statement so quickly, I wonder if I want to tell her this.

"Stop being so cute."

"But-"

I hugged her making her feel my member growing hard. If I want her to cooperate I at least want her to know how hard I am and the control that is slipping away fast. "I want to at least talk to you before I take you, if you won't stop being cute. I won't be able to tell you."

"Ano ba yang sasabihin mo?"

I sighed. I felt her desperate for something she may not even know what. "Cutting all flowery words. I want you to tell me if I can put moves on you"

"Huh?"

No One's POV

He placed a wet kiss on her collar successfully making her listen. "Honestly, Lily. Listen"

"I'm listening"

"Then stop interrupting me" she nodded and he continued. Focusing on the task on hand and talking to her before he loses control. "Wear the ring if you don't feel like making love with me, here" Pointing her index finger. "Wear the ring here, if I can at least try" pointing her middle finger.

"Nathan? hindi ba parang ang aggressive ko na man pag ganun?"

Peeking at her blushing face,"bakit?"