Chapter Sixty Nine: Sexual Frustrations

Nathan's POV

"What's with three months?" She frowned upon asking me before scanning the room for answers.

Napatingin tuloy lahat ng boys sa akin. Of course I told her that we need to stay together for a while but I need to disregard and take information off too.

"Nathan don't tell me-"

I shot Adam down with a look before looking at Lily. "Well diba sinabi ko na sayo yung tungkol sa hindi tayo pwede pang maghiwalay as in we need to stick together for a while and 3 months ang suggested na araw. Since may 1 week pa na house arrest. I can't let you go yet"

She nodded and looked at Russle. "Sunduin mo sila ha Russle?" with a nod from Russle he nodded and snap of his fingers he was gone.

"So who lost?" she smiled seeing us.

"They did" referring to Robbie and Adam.

"I suck at these type of games. It's unfair Princess" Adam whined while pouting.

She began to giggle. "Well kayo muna, mamaya sila Nathan at Kaye naman mag huhugas"

"What?" I can't believe this. Kaya ko nga ginalingan eh. "Life is never fair anyways. Mag dusa kayo"

"Ang sama mo Nathan" Lily turned and left.

Adam and Robbie bumped their fist at that.

"Plano niyo to?" I asked them looking at their actions. With the nodding I sighed. "Damn you guys."

———

The boys and I sat near the fire place playing uno cards. When the girls arrived very much they began squealing and began to enter their own world. We have decided to do something until then. Official works are postpone until three months were done anyway then we will be damned with paper works again.

"Speaking of which Prince..."

Picking up another card as I throw my 500 chip away. "What?"

"Are you a saint or something?" Robbie asked while throwing his card on the table. Napatingin ako sa kanya. What a ridiculous question, continuing. "Then why wait until 3 months. You had all the time in the world to do that with her"

Yep I got the time but I can't

"Oo nga naman, Nathan." Adam chided. "What's Up?" he smirked throwing Russle a reverse.

Isa pa to eh.

"Can't say she is lacking" Russle commented throwing a chip as he picked up a card. "Really, Nathan. Anong meron?"

I sighed throwing a chip looking at them. It's not like madaling sabihin.

"Don't you want her?" Kaye asked covering his mouth with the cards in his hand looking at me before to his cards again.

"I want her" I can't lie. I have been wanting to do it. But it doesn't feel right.

"Then why not get her?" Adam rolled his eyes at the lack of logic. "You are married twice. You have all the time these past 3 months."

Kaye sighed too. Throwing his card down. "We made sure to leave your side of the house. Para naman mang mangyari na sa inyo"

So that's why wala sila anywhere malapit sa room namin pag dadalawa lang kami. I never knew they were hat considerate.

"Wants keeping you?" Adam asked again.

I looked at my card and placed the 4+ card. Finishing the rest.