Chapter Sixty Five

Russle's POV

We finally got the results. With a letter addressed to me, "I passed" clipping the envelop in between my pointer and middle finger. I walked to the living room and waved it to them.

Robbie waved his too. "Well I ranked first"

Frowning. "There's ranking?"

Robbie smirked. "Of course dumbass" using my words from the exam.

I peeled the red candle seal. Opening the letter, scanned and saw that I was 7th. "Eh ano ngayon?" I glared at him. Mag yayabang nanaman to for sure.

"It's not even a question" he smirked.

"Ooh, Seventh si Russle!"

Napatingin ako kay Adam na hawak hawak na ang paper of acceptance ko. I tried to get it back pero kinuha ni Nathan. I sighed.

Nathan eating a pancake on his other hand smiled after looking at the paper. "Congrats! Seems like lahat tayo nasa top 10" looking at Robbie. "Robbie's First, Me fifth, Russle's seventh,Kaye eighth and Adam 9th"

"Who took the other ranks?"

"girls"

"really? How is that even possible?" tingin ko sa mga chilax na kasama ko around the couches.

"We're not really just the brilliant kids ya know"

I sighed. "Paano niyo nalaman na girls?"

Adam took out his phone. "See?"

Napatingin ako sa sender before narrowly looking at the man. "Adam girlfriend mo yung staff?"

Adam shook his head before being bonked in the head by Nathan. "Alam kong matatanda type mo pero staff?"

Napahawak si Adam sa ulo niyo. "Tita ko mga baliw"

He nodded and scanned the names. 'Lily' paanong nandito siya? third? eh nanghuhula lang siya ah. I shrugged it from my thoughts and smirked. "Beauty and Brain they are then" looking at the males there they seemed not interested.

Dapat nag pupustahan na sila, napasapo ako sa ulo ko. "Not your types?"

They shook their head.

"top 2 and 4 are lesbians" sabay labas ni Adam sa pictures sa loob ng coat niya. "Top 6 and 10 are off limits"

Napatingin ako sa pictures at nakita ko mga mukha nila. They were pretty but no one under the girls wore make up other than powder and chapstick. I watched them interestingly beofre remembered.

"Wait lang, hindi ko nakita yung 3rd"

Adam shrugged. "They lost her picture"

I smirked. Miss Lily is interesting.

"I bet she's a prude" Nathan said not even caring. "I don't any of them" looking at me. "You're the type to go after prudes Russle. We give them to your care. If you are interested in any of them"

I smiled, prude huh?

———

Seeing her at the opening ceremony, I sat beside her in front of the passers of Grade 9 . "Hey, you are here too"

She looked shocked and shyly nodded at me. "You are here in front. Top 10?"

I nodded and watched her for the next question. "I'm top 7, what yours?"

"3rd kuno" she giggled. "3rd sa hula kamo. Hindi ako matalino"

She didn't even brag, she turned out to be someone na di ko mabasa. "Paano ka naka exam , kung hindi? Humble ka pa eh"

She shook her head with a smile before looking at the people preparing for the ceremony. "Si Papa kasi kakilala niya yung Head kaya ayun, grades lang tinignan tapos she gave me a chance."

"I saw you trying to fail"

She looked shocked, "I was trying to" she sighed, "Shot gun method na nga ginawa ko eh. Para di ako pumasa"

"Bakit?"

"Ayaw ko sa Special rose" her eyes turned up to the regular class. "Sana bumagsak ako para dun ako" I was gonna say that she could have said no when she smiled at me. "I have cousin there, tapos sabi nila mahirap mag Special Rose"

"Don't worry, I'll be here" I smiled at her and extended my hand to her, she looked at it for a second and then took it.

"Thank you Russle"

———

The first day she was silent until 2 girls in the top 10 went near her and then that was the reason I gain my distance. They look fairly happy, they were good girls. Prude or not. I'm glad she found friends. I watched her from a distance helping her when she needs one.

She's so vulnerable, naive and too trusting. I felt the need to protect her. Then after a year starting grade 10 everything changed.

A call on my phone. "they found her". My hand itched. After killing this girl. I can complete my mission and go back to govern. My friends, the boys and Lily flashed to my mind. I can finally get out of the mission. Then after that, I can renounce my claim to the throne. I have done enough for the kingdom

Naalala ko yung ngiti ni lily. Napangiti ako, I can finally court her.

"where?"

"They are heading to her home now" Amber said. "Proceed as planned and you'll get what you want"

"Okay, It will be done as soon as I get the chance"

"That's your specialty. Remember Russle ilang taon mo ito ginawa"

"Alam ko Amber"

———

"Russle can you come here and accompany the princess?"I smiled and tucked my dagger in the inside of my suit.

"Sure, Nathan"

My heart throbs. Excitement of getting the mission complete. arriving the house, I was lead to living room. Seating there I smile and head to the door. Walang tao. Commoner's house never had CCTV's anyway.

Waiting for her to come out.

"Russle?"

Bakit nandito siya. Napansin ko yung damit niya. No it can't be. I have to kill... No... i can't "Lily..." no she's no longer Lily... "P-r—incess?"

———

I became her guardian. I watched her cry, fall and be pursued by Nathan.

At first I can't accept that it was happening but as I saw her laugh and smile. She never looked that happy before.

I can't kill her so I made sure they won't get too physical. Not that I even intervened. He respects her a lot and that made me laugh a lot.

I finally decided to let her go. Keeping her beside me won't make her happy.

Nathan that playboy. Never seen him like this. He didn't even touch her like he does on different girls. It made me happy seeing them like that. My best friends and the girl I love both happy.

Then it came to this. Them being apart. I want to make her mine so she would stop crying but she wasn't happy.

I don't know what's happening with them both getting sick. I tried to do everything around the kingdom but I can't even find a cure. All books were burned and hidden by my siblings.

I can't do anything unless I wait for a while to gain their trust and get the answers even to me they haven't exposed.

———TO BE CONTINUED ———

Author's note

The next chapter will be the answer to your questions. Did he finally killed Lily for the kingdom?