Chapter Sixty Five "Drama finally Ended"

No one's POV

Nathan walked solemnly feeling her presence gone. His tears can't help but fall, opening the door. The doctor pushed his wheel chair in.

He gasped. Abdun siya nakahiga puno ng dugo ang tabi ng ulo niya. Using all of his strength, tumayo siya at yumakap sa asawa. Tears fell from his eyes to her cheeks. He placed her back on the bed caressing her warm face.

Then a laughter roared at the room. Napatigil si Nathan sa pag hawak sa mukha ni Lily at tumgin sa Doctor na nag alaga sa kanila since bata maging si Darwin pati na ang nurse.

"Now no one can have her!"

"Russle you did a good job! You're not useless after all!" Russle appeared from the balcony.

Nathan eyes widened at the exchange. "You-"

Russle nodded with cold eyes. "Since you did a good job. I'll tell you everything you want to know" Darwin held a gun to Nathan's head. "You won't be alive for long anyway. You fell under my trap. The disease is non existent. Nag reready lang ang katawan ni Lily for pregancy. You know hindi madaling mag buntis and royal fairies."

"You mean yung photos, letters, videos..."

Darwin smirked. "Yes. Pakana ko lahat yun at ni Amber"

"You betrayed us Russle?" Nathan looking to Russle's eyes filled with anger.

"Actually right from the start, Amber go on and kill russle. He is no use to us now"

Just liked that Amber clicked the safety lock of the gun.

Nathan looked at Amber and Darwin. "You are killing your own brother!"

"Well, tool lang siya from the start. He always screw up using emotions interfering with his work"

"What do you mean?"

Amber continued with a nod from Darwin. "We sent him in to kill the princess. Mission niya to since you were 7 pero habang tumatagal itong mokong na to developed feelings such as loyalty to you and this dumb girl"

Darwin smiled sweetly at his brother Russle. "Pero in the end. he betrayed you just for the sake of the Kingdom."

It was Nathan's turn to smile. "That you got wrong"

"What?"

"Go ahead and kill us"

"Kala niyo di namin kaya? Amber!" he called out and pulled the trigger on russle. But all was a click.

"WHAT!?" this time it was Darwin to pulled the trigger but same thing happened.

Russle and Nathan nodded as they knocked the two both down.

Placing a kiss on the princess lips. Nathan waited for her eyes to open along with Russle looking down at her.

"tapos na drama?"

Napatawa si Nathan looking at the knock out cold siblings before looking back to her. "Well I guess"

———Flashback———

Stabbing his left hand beside the princess. Russle tears streamed down his face.

"I can't do this" he sobbed and pulled the knife out of his hand and threw it away.

Then her eyes opened, she was smiling. "Now, now. Why are you crying Russle"

He sobbed again this time harder. "I almost killed you. Why are you still smiling?"

She chuckled and placed his bloody hand to her hands using it to wipe the blood of his hand. "You can't kill me" she placed a kiss on his cheek.

Nathan opened the door and smiled at them. "You passed the test Russle. I know you better than anyone else"

"But how?"

He smiled at his friend now going over to the princess side. Both of them facing a Russle supporting a face of a deer caught in headlights.

Chuckling he lily and russle's hand. "You forgot I'm a Prince too Russle, I had connections"

"T-Then you"

"I know that you were sent to assassinate the princess. That you are doing this for your kingdom." Nathan smiled at him. "You have no choice but still you chose to not kill her"

Lily then talked holding his hand. "you had many chance but you didn't. You had chance now but you didn't. Why?"

He looked down unable to face them. "Before I am prince. I am a friend..."

Jagiya cupped his face, making him meet her eyes. "We know that's who you are" Looking at Nathan. "Let's end this"

Russle was ready to be killed but nothing of such happened. "Let them confess their crimes. So the rest of the kingdoms can hear." Nathan informed him.

"we will not kill you. We found out that as long as one main source survives. The fairies live on"

"We will not kill them but we have to strip their power and title."

Russle was shocked. "But who will be-"

Lily nodded. "We will untie all the kingdoms. With you as the King. All will be well"

——— TO BE CONTINUED ———