Epilogue

No One's POV

"With that the meeting is adjourned" Russle announces and watched as every noble ranking below him proposed provisions and plans. He had to see through every single one of them.

Looking out at the window of the conference room.

"Taga Air Kingdom ka?" asked the girl wearing a pigtails.

"Uhh. yes..." the boy answered anxiously looking at the other kids his age stare him down.

"Kailan ka lumipat?" another boy asked.

"Kagabi..."

"Oh, ibig sabihin dito na kayo?"

"oo"

The child watched the girl grow more and more interested before he knew it she was dragging him inside the playground introducing him to other playmates making him shocked before he smiled and nodded.

Watching beside him, Adam talked. "See you don't have to worry about kids coping around"

 "Oo nga eh. Kala ko noon hindi na mangyayari yun" Looking away from the view, Russle finally looked at his friend who attended his meeting. "So, kamusta ang buhay bagong kasal?"

-Adam chuckled and touched his ring and looked at it fondly. "It was just like you said..." holding his nape, looking at Russle. "Parang walang pinagkaiba nung mag gf and bf na kami. But it was great having to see her face before I close my eyes to rest and open my eyes"

Russle rested an arm at his shoulder. "Told ya."

Adam nodded and they exited the conference room just to face the queen of Fire. "Queen Kryz... It's a pleasure to meet you again"

Kryz laughed at that comment and punched Adam's Arm playfully. "Ito na yung sinasabi kong pangaasar niyong guardians."

"Ouch, Grabe manuntok to"

Russle just shrugged and placed a hand on her back. "Well, hormones sure is working."

"Period men" he said disgustingly.

"I don't think she will be having those in the next 9 months"

Adam looked at them with shock. "Y-youre Preg-pregnant?" pointing a finger at his former classmate. She just grinned at him. Clearing his throat fixing himself. "Congratulations"

"Stiff are we?"

"Wait until marinig ni Princess to"

Knowing the current Queen, she will quickly travel to them. They know the prince won't be letting her leave anytime soon though.

"Tell the Queen we will be visiting after she give's birth" Behind his Queen he gave her a hug and caressed her stomach.

————

"Kamusta work?" Christine asked, glancing at Kaye enter the house taking off his coat in the process. She had been watching a drama at the moment on the couch.

Kissing her cheek from behind the couch. He placed his arms around her upper body. Sighing as he felt her warmth calming him. "The proposals went fine after a long analysis from the other major land holders"

"Aw" holding his face. "Poor you... Siguro pinahirapan ka nanaman ni Nathan no?"a sigh from him made her smile. "Don't worry. I heard from Lily na approved naman na talaga yung proposal kaya lang makulit yung nobles."

His eyes widened at that and jumped to her side. "Weh? sinabi ni Lily yun?"

"yep" popping the 'p' at her answer watching him slump his body to hers. "Uy! Ano ba Kaye ang bigat mo!" pushing off.

"Pero pag nasa kama tayo hindi na ako mabigat?"

Namula si Christine sa narinig niya at tuluyang tinulak si Kaye palayo sa kanya. "Wag ka ngang ano!"

He chuckled and closed his eyes chuckling as he catch the pillow he threw at him. Peeking at her face she was flushed red. "Come on. What are we High Schools?"

"Shut up"

"Pouting only makes you cuter"

"Shut it!"

- ————

She was bored to her mind, Lagi nalang siyang nasa loob ng Palace. Reading proposals, signing them and looking over each documents with care.

With the clink of china wear at her desk. She looked up and saw her Butler Kang with a smile.

"Have a cup of hot chocolate, Your Majesty" He ushered her taking off her current document in front of her. He watched her look at the drink fondly. Smiling like the little girl he used to watch before. Not the Queen she takes the role of.

With both hands palming the cup, She drank in the smell before sipping. "You really know the temperature I love" smiling at he perfection given to her.

Placing a hand on his heart as he bowed. "What kind of butler would I be if I can't get that right, your majesty" Taking out a loaf of breath and buttering it up with condense just like she wanted, he prepared it fast and efficiently placing it on a plate with a fork. "Please do enjoy your refreshment"

"Thank you" she munches hungrily at the snack, wiping the crumbs of bread with her thumb.

Nathan watched that happen and leaned against the door. "Pigging out, aren't we Lily?" receiving a bow from the butler which he just nodded at acknowledgement.

She ignored him and continued. "Butler kang, 3 more please"

"At once, your majesty"

He smiled and sat at her table which she still ignored. With the snack placed at her table. The documents were neatly stacked on one side as he excused himself.

Nathan watched her devour the food. He sighed at her silent treatment. He forbid her to go anywhere due to her unstable condition. "Come on, Jagiya. Hindi mo talaga ako papansinin?"

Acting like she heard nothing she sipped her drink and looked away.

"It's not like they can't visit you here" he tried again but she was cold. Watching her, he took the plate and cup making her look at him. "Ano ba naman Jagiya. You've been ignoring me since last night!"

"Akin na yan, Nathan"

"No"

She narrowed her eyes at him "Nathan."

"Listen. I'll let you travel again. I promise!"

She sighed and slumped at the chair looking away from him. "I won't be going anywhere..."

"Then why are you ignoring me?"

"You idiot" Using her left hand she cupped her mouth. Sighing she showed him the ring.

 Smirking at he saw that mark. he placed the snack and drinks back again. "Oh, is this sexual frustrations I am seeing?"

She was flushed red and pushed his hand away. "What do you think?"

He chuckled and held her hand just to jerk her forward near his face. "I love you"

"I hate you"

"I know you don't" Tipping her chin, he placed a passionate kiss.

Snacks and drink forgotten. Butler Kang Outside placed a signage at the door. "Do not Disturb"