Chapter Sixty Two

Chapter 62

Sitting under the Sakura Tree, petals falling down like confetti she closed her eyes and leaned her back against it.

"Time past by real fast. I'm quite enjoying being in my fairy form now..." opening her palm catching a soft petal. "I can still feel you behind my back like the last time you brought me into Sakura Tree." Opening her eyes she pulled out the letter inside her dress. She let it float in front of her. "I no longer need you to affirm my feelings. My feeling are stable as the sun kept on rising and falling" taking a deep breath, she let it sink inside the Sakura's Bark. "The moment I take you back. I have failed."

———

Standing in front of men and women in their business attires. Looking grim as they waited for her to press a single button determining the result of their work. Meeting their eyes, she sighed and pressed the button. "Doubled of Sales on October! Great Job guys!"

The whole room filled in applause as she began to clap for their success. "Let's celebrate for another Year of such great business!"

Chatter filled the room as they celebrate their profound success.

"Congratulations for another Success"

Hindi na niya kailangan lumingon pa para malaman kung sino yun. Looking fondly to all the employees, "Couldn't have done it without you Mr. Button" finally looking at him. His Arabian like features making his smile a killer, she smiled back. "Thank you for the Partnership"

"We'll we never knew that Mrs. Kim would be a great business person"

"You are implying?" her eyes narrowing sa lalaking kaharap.

Tinaas na niya nag dalawang kamay niya pataas. "No Offense Mrs. Kim but you and your Husband were hitting the bars these past months on stock sales"

"That's because she never gave up" Marahang inilagay ni Russle and kamay sa likod ni Lily habang hinaharap ang lalaking malaki ang stock na hawak.

"She's after all a wife of Mr. Kim" Adam chimed in as he went to the other side of Lily.

Mr. Button knew better than to argue now, lalo na at nasa tabi na niya ang mga lalaking napangalan ng 'Knights'. Chuckling lightly. "Of course. Now please excuse me. I will have to congratulate another"

"So how do you feel?"

"Faint" napahinga siya ng malalim bago kumapit kay Russle. Naramdaman niya ang sakit pati ang ikot ng paligid niya habang tumatagal. "Adam, let's take her home"

"I'll prepare the car"

Sweeping her off her feet. Robbie took Lily's heels as they descended to the elevator. "I knew that standing for an hour would be this exhausting for her"

Russle hugged her head to his chest. "As if namang kaya mong tanggihan yung hiling niya"

———

On the other hand a certain young man was in the middle of his king sized bed. Nurse and doctors beside him.

"Mahal na Reyna, this is bad. It's like kailangan niya ng mag babalance ng power sa loob ng katawan niya. It's getting stronger and stronger these past months."

"How many months had it been since that?" referring to the last time the prince had her presence.

"35..." Sagot ng mahal na hari sa asawang naka upo sa tabi ng anak na nahihirapan huminga. "Kamusta ang lagay ng prinsesa?" Napailing lang ang Doctor sa kanila.

"Mga holders pa naman sia ng power ng buong kaharian..." napahawak si Queen Elizabeth sa puso niya. Kahit siya nanghihina na. Hindi niya mapigilan na maawa sa anak niya. Kung nanghihina na siya paano nalang kaya ang nararamdaman niya.

"Ma?" ganun ganun nalang, agad agad lumapit siya sa anak niya.

Brushing his bangs upwards, she smiled. "Finally you talked..."

"Please..." napahinga siya ng malalim bago niya ulit maibuka ang bibig niya.

"Kahit ano, just get better" punas pa niya sa pawis ng anak niya gamit ang panyo niya. Mahinang Mahina ang boses niya.

"Let.me.see.her.one.last.time." ni hindi niya maibukas ang mga mata niya para makita ang reyna.

Queen Elizabeth tears fell down her cheeks held his hand to her face. "Yes, Son... As you wish"

Hindi man Bakas sa mukha ni Nathan ang ngiti, napahalik nalang siya sa anak.

"Queen, are you-!" the shock on the Doctor's face was present.