FAQ's

To the readers,

Thank you so much for reading! Thank you for staying with me until the end. I know this isn't the best story out there but you still chose to read it.

To those who said it was a cute story *Blushes and smiles* Thank you so much! *kisses and hugs you virtually*

FAQs(Frequently asked Questions)

 PDF Book

Dear readers, I want to give a PDF book specially I promised so many people but that' so long ago. I recommend you using the Wattpad app for your phone instead to save my story. I promised that before because I thought there were no way it can be saved through apps. 

Why do I recommend it?

I have very good reasons for that.

1. As long as you don't archive my story, you can read it over and over again.

2. If ever you move to another device. As long as you don't forget your username and password right after putting the story on your library(Private). You can read it again by syncing it up your library.

3. It supports a great reading mode than any pdf reader. you can also change the font size, color and background to any that brings comfort to your eyes.

That's why I want you to use the app instead. I want your comfort first and for most. 

Translate it in english

It's a very messy story with the powers. But if you really want me too. I can revise, take away the powers(magically) and turn them into power in terms of human things. I would also follow on the Trailer's Plot if ever.

If someone wants that at least if I get 100 votes on this poll or in this Chapter. I'll release the english revised version. Following the trailers Plot. Better version of this. Link will be placed on my profile and on the external part of this chapter. Please Vote if you want the english, revised story! Thanks

Is this complete?

Yes, It's complete. I marked it as complete already and with the epilogue chapter it should be noticeable.

Ang gulo gulo ng story, wala akong maintindihan.

To the Filipino Readers: (Written in tagalog)

Readers, na nakaabot ng mga korean names ng mga characters, I'm very sorry. Isang ka-artehan ko po yun dati. Na inayos ko na po. I changed their names to normal ones. Kahit po ako nahirapan sa pag alala ng mga names. Surnames lang po ang di ko pinalitan dahil wala na po akong maisip.