Chapter Sixty- Eight

Nathan's POV

She was crying when I saw her. I embraced her as I quickly shushed her.

"You're here!"

"You look so shocked Jagiya, Of course I'm here" Brushing the hair sticking to her forehead, I can't help but smile. "Why wouldn't I be here?"

She looked down, "Akala ko panaginip lang lahat..." with breaking voice she continued. "Wala ka kasi sa tabi ko, akala ko wishful thinking ko lang yun..." Finally meeting my eyes, I had to close my eyes, having the sensation of her, palming my face. "I missed you a lot. Nathan"

She pulled my face down and placed her cheek to mine.

"I missed you more" pulling her body to mine. I can finally feel power balancing. Kaunti lang pero it was enough to tell me na it's there. "Let's stay on the bed all day?"

She nodded and watched her lay on her side, facing me as I do the same. Watching each other and smiling, we need no words to express how we feel about each other right now. Meron siya sa harap ko and I held her hand to mine. Our rings making a clinking together softly.

———

No One's POV

"Nathan! Sabi na wag muna!"

"Just a taste, babe"

"No!"

"Stingy!"

Huffing she pulled the plate of pancakes away from his touch. "Hintayin mo muna maluto lahat... Mauubos sa katitikim mo" Flipping the next pancakes. She turned to the boys with a glare. "At kayo." Napatigil sila pagkain ng pancakes na tinakas nila. "Kailan pa ako matatapos kung lahat kayo pag tumatalikod ako para mag lagay, kinukuha niyo naman yung iba?"

Like a child, they hung their head and savored the last piece that they have taken. Versions of I'm sorry were given making her sigh, before she turned to check the side of the pancakes again. Satisfied, she peeled the pancake off the pan with the spatula and placed it on the plate. This time she glared at the boys that brought their hands up in defense.

"Nathan, please. Behave." she asked as she brought the plate down.

After a few moments, nag give up din ang mga ito sa pag iisip at pag babantay ng pancakes. Instead they divulge on men talk.

"Any ways. After all of those speculations at pang aasar namin. Congratulations Kaye" Nathan slid a box in front of Kaye.

"Ano to?"

"Why don't you open?" Adam urged.

Looking at the faces of his friends, napalunok siya.