Chapter Seventy Two : "4 Kingdoms Convention"

Lily's POV

"You're finally cutting it Princess?"

"Yes"

Sitting on the Vanity Mirror looking at my reflection I have to smile. Being in my Fairy Form makes everything possible. No need for a make up artist and designers. Just like always. My form was enough.

Chunk of long hair was snipped out, Finally I can get it cut. No harm will be done, no tsunami's or typhoons happening.

"You look different, Princess"

Anne yung dating nag try na gumupit ng hair ko. She placed a big mirror at my sides.

"Bagay ba?" I asked looking at her face through the mirror.

She smiled. "Yes Princess, Mas bagay mo yung mahabang buhok pero yung hindi sobrang haba"

Napatawa tuloy ako dun. Kasi naman sa sobrang haba ng buhok ko umabot lampas ng talampakan ko. Wala eh. Never ko siyang pinagupitan simula nung tumungtong ako ng elementary na napansin ko na na may kakaibang nagyayari pag gunugupitan ko siya. Pero as a perk of consummating our marriage marami na akong nagagawa na hindi ko nagagawa dati.

I can heal anything. I watched Anne excuse herself as Adam comes in with a smile.

"Let's go princess. The Ceremony is about to start"

I nodded and stood, taking his arm.

It's a meeting where in ipakikila na ako bilang Queen ng Water Kingdom same goes kay Russle na King of Fire Kingdom.

Adam opened the curtain and bowed with a smile. "See you on the convention"

I nodded and entered the room. It was solemn well lighted place. There was one table in the middle. Nathan and Russle were smiling at me as we all walked to the table. We are making a pact of Alliance.

Nodding I started chanting. "I Queen Lily of the Water Kingdom is giving the Oath of Allegiance to the Kings of Fire, Air and Land Kingdom. To never betray and never start a war on any of you. To always be there to aid the Nation's people, economy, and power." Creating a small bubble of water floating to on top of my palm.

King of Fire Kingdom and King of the Land and Air Kingdom... Do you accept?" Facing them I looked into their eyes.

And in chorus they started. "We accept the Oath of Allegiance of the Water Kingdom"

I nodded and placed the bubble floating in the middle of the table.

It was Russle's Turn. "I King Russle of the Fire Kingdom is giving the Oath of Allegiance to the Queen of Water and King of the Air and Land Kingdom. To never betray and never start a war on any of you. To always be there to aid the Nation's people, economy, and power." Creating a small bubble of Fire floating to on top of his palm. "Queen of Water and King of the Air and Land Kingdom... Do you Accept?"

With a smile, Nathan and I began to answer."We accept the Oath of Allegiance of the Fire Kingdom" He nodded and placed the bubble of fire floating in the middle of the table along with the bubble of water floating with it.

It was Nathan's turn. "I King Nathan of the Land and Air Kingdom is giving the Oath of Allegiance to the Queen of Water and King of the Fire Kingdom. To never betray and never start a war on any of you. To always be there to aid the Nation's people, economy, and power. To start a new and fresh start. I take the land element off my kingdom and place the land kingdom to the first born of the ruling King Russle from the Fire Kingdom. As long us the Queen of the Fire Nation doesn't bear the First Born, The Kingdom shall be managed by the All the Kingdom representatives."

Russle's eyes widen at shock. I was aware this was going to happen, we talked about it before. The feud between the Kingdoms because of what the past love triage have done.

"Nathan- what are you-"

Nathan simply placed a vertical forefinger against his lips before clearing his throat. "King of Fire Kingdom and Queen of the Water Kingdom... Do you accept?"

I confidently answered. "I accept the Oath of Allegiance of the Air Kingdom"

Looking at flustered Russle, We smiled and waited for him assuring him that it was okay.

It was funny how we did it, we were sure the King and Queen would be furious to our proposal before but instead they smiled and congratulated us for what we have done.

Finally with tears in his eyes Russle answered. ""I-I accept the Oath of Allegiance of the Air Kingdom"

Looking at each other, Nathan created a 2 floating bubble of Air and Land placing it in the table with the other 2 elements.

With a chant placed on me. I started. "All of the Element holders now agrees to the oath. I add and create a spell placed on the next and next generation of holders starting to our lines. That no fairy shall hold 2 elements again for as long water, land, air, fire exist. May the next generation never repeat the hideous history. Holder of the Water Kingdom instilling peace and tranquility over the hearts of all fairies"

All the 4 bubble floating started to be coated by bigger bubble filled with our combined power. After a few moments of placing our everything to that spell. We held on the table for balance.

The room was silent again. Crying on the spot again, Russle began to engulf us with a hug.

"Mga baliw talaga kayo."

"We love you Russle" I said and hugged back.

"Thank you Nathan and Lily"

Nathan pulled back and placed a hand on my waist. "You can't thank us yet"

"Huh?"

"Wala ka pang partner, baliw. Tayong tatlo ang may hawak ng land. Kaya kung ako sayo... Mag asawa ka na"

I giggled and pulled on Russle hand. "Russle by my powers. I give the gift of Healthiness for as long as I live"

Russle blushed at that. "How did you know?"

"Na ano?" what is he saying? Looking at Nathan he shrugged. "look Russle. I want you to be healthy so you can easily have a child ya know" Pushing Nathan's hand off my waist.

"Lily-"

I sighed and walked down the platform where the table was placed. "King Nathan. Don't forget, we are still in the room of ceremony. I'm the Queen here not your wife"

Russle was shocked as Nathan is but Lily smiled. "Why are standing like a fool? We need to great the people"

Well I didn't mean to be rude to them pero in the room of ceremonies, I am queen before I am a wife.

———

"To the New Kings and Queen of the 4 Kingdoms!"

Floating around the people we rule over. I started to fly and sprinkle the gift of healthiness and tranquility. Russle did too but gave the gift of Warmth, kindness and strength as Nathan gave the Wisdom and love."

Red, blue and white glitter sprinkles showered down to all our subject. Hand in hand we traveled the 4 kingdoms on the air within the day. Receiving thank you's, tears of happiness and bows from everyone.

Together we filled the kingdoms with Happiness.

 ——— To be continued ———

Author's Note. This is the end of the Story. Though Mag bibigay pa ako ng epilogues *smiles* Para sa mga lovely readers. 

Thank you sa mga nag tiyaga sa story ko na ginawa ko pa nung 2nd year High School ako *blushes and cowers in shame* I'm currently on 3rd year college kaya nakakatawa yung pinag gagawa ko sa story na ito. Pero salamat sa pag babasa!