Chapter Sixty : "No one is taking her away"

Napahiga siya pagkatapos ng trabaho niya. It's been like this, these past days. Him going home just to hug her pillow and rest and go to work again the very next day.

"I miss you so much" he muttered as he close his eyes and imagine her there beside him watching him sleep.

"Well who knew you were this handsome in close up look?" nakaramdam siya ng kamay na humahawi sa bangs niya.

He smiled and fluttered his eyes open just to meet no one. He closed his eyes. 'Please come again, come on' but still nothing. He should have known better than to open his eyes. "Note to self, never open your eyes if you see this kind of things."

Napahiga siya sa likod niya at isinama ang unan, inilagay sa ibabaw niya. Habang naka pikit siya he made sure to make a pillow same as her weight and softness and shape. 'I should have done this sooner' parang asawa lang niya ang nakapatong sa kanya. Imaging that na patulak siya sa unan sa side niya. "Damn, Kung ano ano naiisip kong gawin" turning the pillow back again like before.

Napaisip ulit siya sa pangyayari bago sila nag hiwalay. "Should have I just accepted her offer?"

"I'm Giving myself to you"

Naramdaman niya ang init sa katawan. It was just too vivid para sa isang memory. "Damn it. Lily making me feel this way"

Alam naman niyang hindi rin siya makakatulog sa lagay na yun, "A cold shower would fix this along with the mountain of work"

———

"Prince Nathan?" Butler Kang heard the shower running. Napangiti siya. Napakalaki ng pinagbago niya. Ever since he met her.

'Never had I imagined him, taking care of such needs...' nagbubulag bulagan siya sa bago pa dumating ang prinsesa sa buhay nila pero isa lang alam niya, 'He is womanizer and never lived a night without a girl in his bed.' Laging iba iba bawat gabi. Simula nung tumungtong na siya sa taon ng Katorse. He was spoiled and given everything he wanted, may it be cars, or women. Just her.

Placing a libido reducer milk, he might as well help the prince. After all he had been a good Husband to their beloved princess. Would it have been different women, he would have never intervened.

A cookie beside the Cup inside the tray. Sinimulan na niya ang pag lagay sa silver cart. Bago sinara ang pinto ng Prinsipe at dumiretso na sa study kung saan niya ipinatong ang baso ng Gatas at platito ng cookies na naihanda para sa kanya.

"And here's a letter from the princess" pag patong niya sa letter ibabaw ng mga papeles na kailangan matapos ng Prinsipe kinaumagahan.

———

Hey Love,

Chos, too bad I never got your video for me. Ngayon nacucurious ako kung ano na ang laman nung video na binigay mo sa akin. I missed that. And by the way even your past videos were no longer playing too.

I love you and by the way, I bought some dresses! Too bad, sa picture mo lang ito makikita. I had them here. Pictures din namin ng boys, well wala ka eh. Hehe I really missed you. I should punish you for doing that to me!

Letters are the last resort as it seems. Love you!

See you Soon.

He can't believe na hanggang letters nalang, opening his laptop. He tired to open the past videos. He closed his eyes as his knuckles turned to white in anger. Doing it frantically he looked for his screen shots and found the invalid. "EVEN PICTURES?!" napasuntok siya sa lamesa niya. He didn't even see the photograph anymore. It was pitch black.

His good mood brought by the Milk and cookies butler Kang brought perished replaced by the anger bubbling his existence.

"F*CK IT! G*D DAMN IT!" Strong wind howled outside along with the earth shake. "IS THIS YOUR WORST SHOT HUH?!" tuloy tuloy ang pagsundok niya sa kahit anong makita niya sa kwarto.

"Prince. Get ahold of yourself"

"NO! They are taking her from me!"

Butler kang in his Fairy Form. Highest Soldier of the Fairy Earth stood in front of his prince. "No one is taking her away, She's forever yours."

Chuckling darkly at at that comment. "Mine, in what? in front of everyone? in the papers? I haven't got the chance to even hold her for what? a year? Fuck the fire nation screwing everything"

"What do you want to do now?"

"I'll make away to kill those Bastards."

"What will you achieve? Will you get her back like that?"

"No, but i'm making them suffer the same way I am suffering. Being Defensive is not really my style. I'm better doing Offensive part."

———

"Looks like it's already taking it's toll on the prince. Good Work"

"Are you sure, they won't know what were doing?"

"No, they are so fooled by the sickness that we are just creating."