Vocabulary

(nilagyan ko po yan ng ganyan kasi may mga terms po na imbento ko lang po at alam niyo po yung pagkakaiba hindi po kayo malito o kaya naman mag google kung ano yung ibig sabihin noon. This words are used/invented by me:) recognizable words are made by who ever made them. i do not own the words, just the new meanings i've put for creative purposes. )

Daims/people of the kingdom= are fairies that doesn't have wings but have special powers like scholars do they are soley dependent to the powers and their life that the main source are supplying them. They do have powers compared to humans.

Warriors= they are the faries that have their wings in the form of a dragonfly. Their powers are soley dependent to the monarch and they are more powerful than normal fairies. Sometime they match a scholar's power.

Scholars/royal family bloodline=are faries of a certain kingdom that are 75percent depending at the main source which are the monarch. They have wings that take the form of a butterfly in one two colors. They have their own powers that they take from their Kingdoms power.

Monarch/main source=are the fairies that the fairies of the kingdom are relying at. They are the main source of energy and power of fairies they are the controler of the element they are representing.

Sunbae= what the students or employee call their senior.

Unnie= What girls call ladies that are older than them

Oppa= what girls call their boyfriends or what girls call their older brothers or brothers that are older than them, not related to one another.

Special dream Class=Advance class in the Dream ROse Academy. The most dumb in the class when kicked out and place to the dream Class they would go first in class since they have super advance classes and extra classes. Two advance subjects for the next year level is what they are having as extra subject. Here students go home 5 pm

Dream class= This is the normal students go study. they go home 4pm, they have muhc more leisure time that Special dream class do.

____________

editted for he pdf copy

08-12-13