Chapter Sixty Seven

Nathan's POV

Feeling a soft body against my body, I sighed and pulled her closer. Finally, were together. Fluttering my eyes open. I saw her sleeping soundly. May nakaharang na buhok sa muhka niya, so I pushed it off her face and tucked it behind her ear.

She became prettier, not that hindi siya pretty before but right now more defined. Feeling her soft mounds against my ribs. I look back to her face. 'Damn, this is bad' slowly my eyes scanned her again. Her hips were grew... Flushed it didn't help my morning wood. 'Damn'

"Nathan"

"Y-yes?" as fast as I can I looked at her just to see that she's still sleeping. I sighed in relief, then nakita ko yung purity ring sa pointer finger niya. I breathed in, 'She's not ready yet'

Thinking of how much restraint I have shown her, I had the urge to slap my face and mock myself. Come on when was the last time he had sex? 4 years ago? I looked at her face again and smiled bitterly.

'How can you sleep so well when I am suffering so much from this?' as if hearing my thoughts she smiled for a moment and purred.

'Damn you Lily'

"Prince? Were not hearing any naughty moans so I guess it's safe to assume na pwede kaming pumasok diba?" bastard Adam.

I sighed, pumasok din naman sila.

"Bet you guys would enter despite of that happening"

Napatawa pa ang mga loko. I knew it.

"Don't worry, we know you guys are too weak for that"

Looking at them dead in the eyes. "If you're just gonna make fun of my sex life. The door is pretty much open"

With hands up they stopped. looking at Lily, she didn't even woke up with that noise. Peeling her arms off me and her legs entangled at mine. Mga loko nag pipigil pa ng tawa. I sighed and decided to just wake her up.

"Jagiya, I need to attend to some matters. Babalik din ako" Her hold tightened and resigned.

"She won't be letting go anytime soon Prince. Might as well get used to it" Adam teased as he took his seat after taking flower from the desk.

"Yep. Anyways. We just wanted you guys to know. It ay take a while before your strengths come back, balanced"

Frowning, Robbie brought out a book from the inside of his suit. "Here. It would be better if you I let you read these."

"Don't" Jagiya muttered making Robbie sigh.

"Never mind reading. Here summary" crossing his arms. "The body of the princess was just sucking too much power from you being near before. That's why she always faints before and then your distance, deprived her from this. Alam mong pati ikaw nang hina? Kasi your body have too much power. It was supposedly her balancing yours. She need your power so her body can mature and prepare for pregnancy. But that didn't happen. So mostly, You guys need to be together more right now. For her and your health to get better"