✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Deux *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"What happened?" Haven groaned as they sit up.

"Haven! Don't scare me like that? Why'd you run away? I was terrified." Satoru says.

"Wait, Mama you're awake?" Haven asks.

"Yes, I'm awake. You know exactly why don't you?" Satoru says.

"Yes, I also know you were going to use the earthquake as an excuse so you didn't have to tell the truth. Just like Satoka did. But you decided to just not tell anyone." Haven says. 

"Yeah. you're smart." Karl says.

"I am your daughter." Haven says.

"Ok now what's going on?" Suguru asks.

"Both Satoru and his sister have used an earthquake as an excuse as to where they got their powers. That was a lie. He was born with them. I don't know why they feel that they have to lie about where their powers came from but okay." Eren explains.

"Who's Satoka?" Suguru asks.

"Satoru's older sister. She ran away when Satoru was seven. She had the same powers Satoru has." Eren says.

"How did Satomi never notice her powers?" Suguru asks.

"Satoka had been taught to control them at a young age and in turn she taught Satoru. And Satoru just decided not to use them. But then when he was in a coma he learned that not using his powers could result in something horrible. I don't know what. He won't tell me. But it's horrible." Eren says.

"Wow." Suguru says.

"Mama?" Haven asks.

"Yes, baby?" Satoru asks.

"When do I get out of here?" Haven asks.

"Right now if you want." Satoru says.

"If you could." Haven says.

"Eren, call the doctor." Satoru says.

Eren calls the doctor and when he comes in Satoru does something and he signs some papers.

"It's that easy?" Suguru asks.

"When you're Satoru it is." Eren says.

They all walk out and Satoru has to help Haven walk.

They go outside and walk down the street towards the dorm.

When they get there they walk in and everyone else is still there.

"Who is this and what happened to her?" Satomi asks, walking up to them.

"This is Haven and they were attacked then left to die in the cold," Satoru says.

"What? Who would do such a thing?" Satomi asks. "Here let me take you to get warmed up," She says, acting like a mom.

"Thank you, Satomi." Haven says.

"Wait. How did you know my name?" Satomi asks.

"I'm just like Satoru. Cause i'm her dau-" They say but they're cut off by Satoru slapping his hand over Haven's mouth.

"They're a friend of mine." Satoru says.

Satoru pulls Haven out of the room.

"You can't go around telling people you're my child, Haven! People don't know that you're from a different timeline and that could upset the balance of the universe." Satoru says.

"Sorry Mama." Haven says. Eren walks in.

"That was close. You can't do that, Haven. You have no idea how dangerous it is for you if people from this timeline know that you are Satoru's daughter. Most won't take it well. You know how this society is. Satoru is only sixteen at the moment." He says.