✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Vingt-Quatre *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"What's the Blood Moon?" Jin asks.

"It's when the moon turns a bright red." Satoru explains.

"Why are there sirens?" Jin asks.

"I don't know. Something Queen Lapis had wanted and no one has had the effort to change it. They go off every ten years when the Blood Moon comes. My first one was when I was six." Satoru says.

"But what does the Blood Moon do?" Jin asks.

"The Blood Moon reverts angels back to their original form. It only affects angels or demons who were born that way. So it will affect you. It's meant as a way for angels and demons to find their soulmate." Satoru says. He walks out of the nursery and is met with Suguru.

"Does it affect demonic angels?" He asks. He'd obviously heard their whole conversation.

"If you were born an angel or demon then yes it will affect you." Satoru explains.

"I'm going outside." Satoru says. He walks out of the castle doors and immediately sees the whole city covered in a dark red light.

He looks up and sees the red moon. He smiles as a ray of light comes down and shines on her. His feet lift off the ground as he transforms. Jin and Suguru watch in awe from the doorway.

His hair stays white, but it almost seems to be even whiter. His pajamas changes into a colorful hoodie and black leggings. But that's not what anyone pays attention to. It's his face. His eyes change to a brighter blue color and his skin slowly changes from his pale color to a light peach color and on his neck appears a sun tattoo. He slowly floats back to the ground and turns around to face the two boys.

"Come on out, Suguru. It's not gonna hurt you." He says softly.

Suguru walks out and a ray of red light hits him. His hair turns darker and grows longer and his pajamas turn into a nice red button-up shirt and jeans. His eyes turn a grey color and on his neck appears a moon tattoo.

"Soulmates." Satoru whispers as he gently touches the tattoo on his neck.

"Soulmates?" He asks confused.

"Tattoos that match up together. The sun and moon go together so that means we're meant to be together." Satoru explains. Suguru smiles wide.

"How long does this last?" Suguru asks, gesturing to his appearance.

"Until you want to change." Satoru says. Suguru looks shocked.

"It only lasts the rest of your life if you find your soulmate on the day of the Blood Moon. And since we're each other's soulmates we've already found each other so we'll be like this for the rest of our lives." Satoru explains. Jin has walked back into the castle by now.

"I mean. I'm not complaining. I look amazing." Suguru says.

👑

"Fate has a weird way of working." Sabrael says. Satoru nods, agreeing with her. All his siblings had found their soulmate way before the Blood Moon. Zerachiel and Amenadiel were soulmates, Sabrael and Abyzou were soulmates, Satomi and Anoleta were soulmates, and Yutaru and Katie were soulmates. Serandiel also found out that her soulmate was Suguru's little brother Zuriel.

All the girls were gathered together in the throne room. Satoru has Sukuna in his arms, rocking him back and forth.

Sabrael subconsciously touches the air tattoo on her wrist. Abyzou has a fire tattoo on his wrist. Air and fire go together.

Zerachiel has a leaf tattoo on the back of his shoulder and Amenadiel has a water drop tattoo on the back of her shoulder. Water and earth go together.