✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Vingt-Huit *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Satoru smiles because he knows exactly who it is. He jumps up and runs to the gate. He doesn't even open the gate and runs to the person at the end of the cobblestone path. He runs into their arms.

"Woah there. Careful." The person says.

"I missed you so much Yumi. But where's Yuko?" Satoru asks.

"She was just behind me a few seconds ago." Yumi says.

"BOO!" Someone shouts behind Satoru, scaring him.

He turns around with a smile and sees a girl with fiery red eyes.

"Welcome home Yuko." Satoru says.

"I missed you brat." Yuko says.

"Who is this?" Suguru asks as he walks up beside Satoru.

"Guys, this is Yumi and Yuko." Satoru introduces.

"It's nice to meet you. But why are your eyes different colors?" Suguru asks.

"No one knows. I think Yuko's eyes are red because her main power is fire, but no one knows the real reason why our eyes are like this." Yumi says.

"I don't mind my eyes though. I like them." Yuko says cheerfully.

"You have pretty eyes." Yumi says.

Yuko smiles.

"Why don't we go inside? Does Jin know that you guys are here yet?" Satoru asks. Yumi shakes her head.

"Well then let's go see him." Satoru says.

"Why is it important that Jin sees them?" Anoleta asks.

"Yumi and Yuko are his little sisters." Satoru says as they walk back into the castle.

Satoru whispers something and Minah appears in front of them.

"Yes ma'am?" Minah asks.

"Could you go find Jin for us and tell him to meet us in the throne room?" Satoru asks.

"Of course ma'am." Minah says politely. She disappears and the others walk to the throne room. A few minutes later Jin walks into the room with a confused look on his face.

"What's this about?" He asks.

"We have some people here who would like to see you." Satoru says. Yumi steps out from behind Suguru and Yuko steps out from behind Amenadiel.

"Hi." Yumi says.

"You guys are really here? What... how...? Does mom know you guys are here?" Jin asks.

"Yes. She was the one who sent us here." Yuko says.

Jin opens his arms wide and the two girls come in and give him a hug.

"I missed you girls." He says with a huge smile.

"We missed you too." They both say.

"You guys might wanna come see this!" Satomi yells as she runs into the room. They all follow him out and when Satoru sees what's out there he gasps in horror. There in the sky is a giant symbol. It's shaped like a skull.

"The red skull. The deathlings are here!" Satoru shouts in horror. Suddenly, something appears in front of the group.

"Hello Satoru dear. It's nice to see you again." The person says.

"Stay away from us Mahito." Satoru says.

"Ok. But I think we have something you want." Mahito says. He snaps and next to him appears a glass box. Satoru gasps. Inside the box is Serandiel, who's pounding on the glass.

"Help me! Get me out of here!" She yells.

"You let her go!" Satoru shouts as the others look on in horror. Serandiel has a huge bruise on her eyes and her forehead is bleeding. Her arms are covered in scratches and her clothes are covered in blood.

"I can't do that." Mahito says. Another deathling appears next to Mahito.

"Mira. Take the girl." Mahito says. Mira nods and snaps her fingers. Serandiel disappears and so does Mira.

"You have until midnight. Don't disappoint me." Mahito says as he disappears.

"What does he mean? Until midnight? What do we have until midnight for?" Satomi asks.

"He wants me. He wants my powers. He wants my scepter. This isn't your fight so just let me turn myself in so no one gets hurt. You guys are more important to me than anything. I'll get Serandiel back and everything will be okay. You'll just have to live without me." Satoru says with tears in his eyes.

"No! I can't let you!" Suguru shouts.

"I have to." Satoru says.

"I'm so sorry for this." He says. He waves his scepter and a burst of blue sparkles comes out. It rains down over everyone.

"I'm so sorry. I know you'll forgive me." Satoru says just as everything goes black.

👑

"I can't find Satoru! He's not here!" Suguru yells as he runs into the throne room. Everyone had been looking for Satoru since they had gotten up. No one knows how but they had all ended up in their beds.

"He actually left. He's giving himself up to save us." Sabrael says.

"I know where he is." Kento says as he runs into the room.

"Where?!" Suguru shouts frantically.

"The Ander mountains." Kento says.

"Where?" Satoru asks.

"It's where the deathlings used to live before Yutaru banished them all those years ago. I have no idea how they got back here." Kento says.

"Take us there." Suguru says.

"Got it." Kento says.

👑

Satoru listens carefully as the deathlings talk to each other.

"He has one more hour. If he doesn't show up, kill the girl and send her body to the castle. Then we'll take another one and give him one more day." Mahito says.

Satoru can feel anger radiating through him. They will not hurt the people he loves.

He hears footsteps from behind him and freezes. He turns around and sees Suguru.

"What are you doing here?!" He whispers shouts.

"I came to save you. The others are here somewhere. They're figuring out a way to get Serandiel out." Suguru says.

"No. The only way to get her out is if I turn myself in to them." Satoru says.

"You really think they're gonna let her out even if they have you? If they have you they're still gonna kill Serandiel." Suguru says and realization dawns on Satoru. They weren't gonna let Serandiel go. They didn't let Hadriel go last time.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for making you worry about me. I was just so scared that they'd kill her, that I wasn't thinking right." Satoru says.

"It's alright. The others are figuring out how to get her out." Suguru says. Suddenly, Satomi comes around the corner.

"We have a plan." She says.

"What is it?" Satoru asks.

Satomi explains the plan to them.

"What are we supposed to do?" Satoru asks.

"You guys are gonna be the distraction." 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Catastrophe • Satosugu [COMPLETED] *:・゚✧*:・゚✧जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें