✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Huit *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Satoru runs into the lunchroom and over to the table Suguru is at. He walks up and whispers something in his ear. His eyes go wide and he jumps up.

"I already grabbed your stuff." Satoru says. "Where's Haven?" He asks.

"Over there." Suguru says pointing to a table in the far corner. Haven is staring right at them. they notice Karl with a frantic look.

"Haven! Let's go! We have somewhere we need to be!" Satoru shouts.

Haven gives him a questioning look.

"Now! It's important! It has to do with Satomi!" Satoru yells. Haven gets up and runs over.

"Come on." Satoru says. He runs out and sees Eren standing by a car waving for them.

"Get in." He says.

They get in and Eren drives to the hospital.

When they get there Satoru runs in and demands Satomi's room number.

"I'm sorry ma'am. She's in surgery. But we'll notify you when she gets out." The lady at the front desk says.

👑

The doctor comes out and Satoru jumps up.

"What happened?" Haven asks.

"Mrs. Gojo was attacked by someone. She was brutally beaten then stabbed. She's lucky to have survived but she did." He says.

"Can we see her?" Suguru asks.

"You can but she's not awake yet." The doctor tells them.

They walk into the room number the doctor gives them.

When they get there Satoru breaks down in tears.

"Satomi." He whimpers as Suguru wraps his arms around the boy.

"What if she doesn't wake up? What if she gets in a coma and doesn't wake up like I did? Even if she had her powers by now they wouldn't be as strong as mine or Satoka's. What if she never wakes up and I never get to hear her voice or see her goofy smile?" Satoru asks with tears streaming down his face.

"What if I lose her?" He asks.

He goes and sits in the chair next to Satomi.

Why does everything bad that happens in my life happen to the people I love? First it was Satoka leaving, then it was Haven being sent here, then it was Sakura almost getting killed by the humans that hate us, and now Satomi. Why? Why does it all happen to them? Satoru thinks.

He grabs Satomi's hand and it's cold. There's still a pulse and her heart is still beating. But you'd think he was dead from how cold his hand was.

"It will be alright. She'll be okay. She's stronger than you think." Suguru says.

The door opens and Satoka runs in.

"Is she okay?!" She asks frantically.

"She's alive if that's what you're asking. But okay? She has a broken arm, three broken ribs, a broken leg, a nasty gash in her forehead, a bunch of horrible bruises, and cut marks from a knife all over her body. There's a stab wound on her stomach. Whoever attacked her was aiming to kill her. She's lucky to be alive." Satoru says.

"Poor Satomi. Who would want to do this?" Satoka asks.

"I already know who. Kenjaku. I broke up with him so he's trying to get back at me by hurting the people I love most." Satoru says.

"When were you dating him? You were in a coma for seven years." Suguru asks.

"When I was in my coma my brain made a world that was fake. At least I thought it was. Apparently I was awake and in the coma all at the same time. And I dated Kenjaku when I was fourteen. I broke up with him because he was an obsessive jerk who didn't care if I got hurt. He didn't even care when I broke up with him. But apparently now he wants me back and he's gonna hurt the people I love until he gets me." Satoru says.

"How do you know it was Kenjaku?" Haven asks.

"Look at Satomi's arm. See her wrist? Rope burns. Then right above her wrist in permanent marker. That symbol. That symbol was everywhere in Kenjaku's house when I dated him. When I asked him about it he said it was his personal symbol. He always used the example of if he became a superhero. Some superhero he is." Satoru says.

Then something happened that made Satoru's heart drop.

Satomi's heart monitor flatlined.