✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Seize *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Satoru and Suguru walk back into the castle and towards where they were told their room would be. Just an hour before, when Yutaru was telling them what rooms they could have, Zerachiel whined and protested saying that they could sleep in separate rooms. He was protesting that there are hundreds of rooms in the palace. But Sabrael shushed him.

They walk into the bedroom and Satoru's eyes go wide. The room is beautiful. The walls are a lavender purple with little flowers etched into them. Satoru walks into the room from the doorway and admires the room.

Suguru smiles at how he's so fascinated.

"This is beautiful." Satoru whispers.

His phone dings and he looks at his messages.

Sabrael: come to the throne room. There's some people who you need to meet and someone you've already met who wants to see you.

Satoru gets up and goes down the hall to the throne room. He walks in and sees his siblings, a bunch of people he doesn't recognize and one person he does recognize. The person he recognizes is someone who he hasn't seen in years.

"Mom!" He yells running into his mother's arms. He bursts into tears as Azrael hugs him.

"Mom?" Suguru asks, confused.

"This is Azrael. The Virtue of Kindness, and our mother." Sabrael introduces.

"Mom. This is my boyfriend Suguru." Satoru says when he pulls away from the hug.

"My son has a boyfriend?" Azrael asks teasingly, poking Satoru's sides.

"Where's dad?" Serandiel asks.

"He should be here... right about.... Now." Azrael says. Just as she says that there's a flash of light and some smoke.

A man appears right before their eyes.

"Daddy!" Serandiel shouts. She runs to Leviathan and hugs him.

"Dad?!" Zerachiel shouts. He runs and hugs Leviathan too.

Satoru is crying even harder. It's been so long since he's seen his parents.

"What are you doing back so soon? Don't you have another year at the camp?" Sabrael asks curiously.

"We did. But they canceled it last minute. So now we're home to stay." Azrael tells her children.

"What's going on? I got your message Sabrael." Satomi says running in with Satoka and Suren.

"Mom?! Dad?!" Satoka and Suren shout. Suren runs forward and hugs Azrael as Satoka hugs Leviathan.

"What? What's going on?" Satomi asks, confused.

"Oh Satomi... my sweet little girl... I remember when you were a child. Such a small child. Now you're all grown." Azrael says.

"Who are you?" Satomi asks.

"Oh yes. I forgot. You lost your memories when I sent you down to Earth. You were only six. And you've never met me." Azrael says.

"Satomi, this is our mother. Our real mother." Satoru says.

Satomi gasps and drops towards the floor but Suguru catches her.

"What happened?" Zerachiel asks worriedly.

"She's remembering." Is all Leviathan says.

A few minutes later Satomi wakes up groaning.

She looks over at Leviathan and Azrael and her eyes water. She jumps up and runs into Azrael's arms.

"Mom." She cries.

"You're so beautiful, Satomi. I didn't think I'd see you again so soon." Azrael says as she smiles down at her daughter.

Someone coughs behind the family.

"Oh. Guys. Let me introduce you. You guys have never met my children have you?" Leviathan glances over at the people beside him.

"Only Sabrael." one says.

"Aunt Selaphiel!" Sabrael says excitedly.

"Hi, dear." Selaphiel says.

"Guys this is Jegudiel and her husband Asmodeus, Jophiel and Beelzebub, Raziel and Mammon, Uriel and Belphegor, Selaphiel and Satan, and Barachiel and Lucifer." Leviathan introduces.

"You mean I'm in the presence of the Seven Heavenly Virtues and Deadly Sins?" Serandiel asks excitedly.

Azrael nods.

Serandiel squeals. It takes her siblings by surprise because she's never like this.

"Hi Serandiel dear." Jegudiel says. Serandiel runs and hugs her.

"Oh. Quite an enthusiastic little one." Jegudiel says

"We have to go and see our own children now." Mammon says.

"I can take you." Minah, who had been standing by the doorway, says with a smile.

Everyone walks out except Raziel and Mammon.

"Aren't you going to go?" Azrael asks.

"Nope. Our children already know we're here." Raziel says.

There's a loud crack and then there's a puff of smoke.

"Mom! Dad!" Ieiri yells when she appears.

"Where are your brothers and your sister?" Mammon asks.

"I'm here!" Eric says as he appears with a crack and a puff of smoke.

"The rest should be right here... Oh. Dad. I think they over shot it." Ieiri says.

"Aren't you going to find them dad?" Eric asks.

Mammon shakes his head. He waits a few seconds then snaps his fingers. There's another crack and another puff of smoke.

A girl and a boy appear.

"Katie!" Yutaru shouts, running towards the girl.

"Yutaru!" Katie shouts.

Katie runs into Yutaru's arms.

"I missed you so much Katie." Yutaru cries. Raziel and Azrael smile seeing their children together.

Raziel looks up and sees Suguru and gasps.

She nudges Azrael, who didn't get a good look at her daughter's boyfriend before, and points to Suguru. Suguru is talking to Eric with a smile on his face.

"He looks so much like..." Raziel starts.

"Asmodeus."