✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Vingt-Six *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

As soon as Satoru hears what Sabrael says, he's running into the castle. Nomael is Suguru's cousin. But she used to be his fake sister so he's really close with her. If she's dying then Suguru must be a wreck.

He runs to the hospital ward of the castle and sees Suguru sitting outside one of the doors with his head in his knees.

"What happened?" He asks as he kneels next to Suguru.

"She got Clarix. She's dying and there's no way to save her." Suguru mumbles with a shaky voice.

Satoru gasps. Clarix is a disease that only angels get and there's no cure. And you can't overcome it. Once you get Clarix you don't survive. If you get the disease you're gonna die no matter what you do.

"Why are you sitting out here?" Satoru asks.

"I can't bear to see her suffering." Suguru mumbles. Satoru sighs and walks in the room.

He sees Suguru's family, his family, and Nomael's family, all surrounding the bed with a very pale Nomael on it.

"Hi." Satoru says as he walks up beside Nomael's bed.

"Hey, Satoru." Nomael says weakly. She tries to sit up but winces.

"Hey hey. Be careful." Satoru says as he gently pushes Nomael back down.

"I took care of Suguru all his life. It's your turn to take care of him now." Nomael coughs.

"No. You're gonna be okay. Don't talk like that." Satoru says.

"Satoru. There's no cure for this disease. And no one has ever recovered from this disease. There's no way to stop this." Nomael says softly. Satoru has tears in his eyes. And when Nomael starts to close her eyes he lets them fall. They fall right onto Nomael's chest as he gives his friend one last hug. The heart monitor flatlines. Satoru sobs. All the others start to file out of the room. Until they hear something. A beep. And then another. And another. The heart monitor. Everyone stops and turns around. The heart monitor was beeping steadily. She wasn't dead. She was still alive. The castle doctor rushes over and checks on her.

A few moments later he looks up.

"The disease cells are gone. She's still alive and the disease is gone. Satoru, your tears healed her. You have healing tears!" The doctor shouts.

"Healing tears?" Satoru asks, confused.

"The only way she would come back to life is if someone healed her. And your healing power isn't strong enough for that." The doctor says.

"I'm the reason she's alive." Satoru whispers. He walks out of the room. This is too much to handle.

"Satoru? What's going on?" Suguru asks as he looks up at a dizzy Satoru.

"Just go in there. They'll explain everything. Just please go in there." Satoru pleads.

"But-" Suguru starts but he's cut off.

"GO!" Satoru shouts. Suguru scrambles up and walks into the room.

Satoru walks to his and Suguru's room and lies down on the bed. He closes his eyes and a dreamless sleep washes over him. He doesn't know why but he's exhausted.

👑

"So he brought Nomael back to life?" Suguru asks. He can't believe it. One, he can't believe that Nomael is alive and disease free, but he also can't believe that Satoru is more powerful than anyone thought he was.

"My boyfriend is amazing." He mumbles.

"But he's also confused and probably lonely right now. So go to him." Jaoel says.