✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Neuf *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Doctors and nurses run into the room and push Satoru and the others out. Satoru is trying hard not to cry but when Suguru puts his arms around him he breaks down sobbing.

"She's gonna die! She's gonna die and it's all my fault!" He sobs.

"She's not gonna die. She's stronger than humans remember? She's a demon. She isn't gonna die that easily." Suguru says trying to console him.

Satoru just sobs into his shirt.

"Satomi. Please. Please be okay." Satoru whimpers and it breaks Suguru's heart.

They just sit there for a while listening to Satoru's sobs. Satoka has tears running down her face but not as much as Satoru because she wasn't as close with Satomi as Satoru was. Satoka was closer with her twin brother, Suren.

Satoka walks out of the lobby. Suguru watches her go. He looks down at Satoru and his heart breaks even more. He looks so weak when he's one of the most powerful beings in the whole galaxy.

Satoka walks back in.

"I called Suren, Satoru. He'll be here in about an hour." Satoka says. Suren went to college in Korea so he wasn't really far away.

The doctor opens the door and looks out.

"Is she okay?" Suguru asks knowing if Satoru tries to speak he'll break down again.

"She's okay. Her heart just stopped for a few seconds. But she's alive." The doctor says.

"Thank you doctor." Satoka says.

👑

An older grey haired boy walks into Satomi's room slowly. He knocks on the open door and peeks his head through the doorway.

"Hey. How's she doing?" Suren asks.

"Her heart stopped for a few seconds. Let me tell you it was the scariest moment of my life. Even more scary when I got a call from you saying Satoru got hit by a car and was in a coma. I was terrified that she was gonna die. But our little sister is strong. She takes after dad after all." Satoka says.

"I'm pretty sure Satoru had a panic attack." Haven says.

"Is Eren still here?" Suguru asks.

"No. He left after he dropped us off. He knew it was family stuff." Haven says.

"But Suguru isn't family." Suren says.

"Satomi considers her friends family." Satoru finally says after almost two hours of silence.

"Um... I'm sorry to bother you. But there there's a boy in the lobby looking for you." A nurse says as she pops her head in the room.

"Luca's here." Suguru says talking about the rest of the boys.

They all walk out and Satoru runs into Luca's arms, having gotten pretty close with him over the time he's been with them.

"Is she okay?" Luca asks.

"She was attacked. Whoever it was meant to kill her. And then about an hour ago her heart stopped for a few minutes. But she's alive." Suguru says.

"Her heart stopped?" Luca asks in horror.

When Luca says that Satoru breaks down crying again. He slides out of Luca's arms onto the floor. He starts hyperventilating.

Suguru knows exactly what's going on. Satoru is having a panic attack.

He picks him up and carries her over to the chairs. He sits down and puts him in the chair next to him cradling him in his arms. He sings to him to calm him down. When he stops hyperventilating he still doesn't let the boy go and Satoru is fine with that. He sobs into his shirt.

Haven comes running out.

"She's awake!"