✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Seven *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Minho wakes up and he gets his outfit on. He looks in the mirror and smiles at himself.

He walks out and sees Chan. He can't help staring at him. He's wearing a tight black shirt and skinny jeans. He looks so good Minho is practically drooling. He shakes his head and looks away. Haven walks out of their room and smiles at Minho.

"Ready for your first day of school Mama?" Haven asks.

"Yep. I'm kinda nervous though." Minho admits.

"Don't be. I'll be right next to you. We're in the same class." Chan says.

"Kaede made sure that you two had all the same classes." Haven assures him.

"Ok. I feel much better." Minho says.

"Minho! Chan! Haven! Sunji is here!" Naoto yells from downstairs. Minho and Haven rush down the stairs with Chan following behind slowly.

When they get out there Haven runs and jumps on Sunji's back.

"Onward my noble steed!" They yell.

"Get off of me!" Sunji yells, dropping Haven in the grass.

Haven gets up and runs ahead. Sunji starts walking in the direction of the school.

"I'm so excited! I'm gonna be in high school this year!" Haven squeals.

"It's not as fun as it looks. But I have no idea why I have to go to school when I already know everything they're gonna teach." Minho says.

"Because it would be suspicious if people saw you out of school when school is in session." Sunji says.

"Fine." Minho huffs, though he doesn't want to go to school. In his mind there was no point because they would be teaching him things he already knew.

They arrive at the school. Chan looks at the crowd of kids nervously. His old school wasn't near this size.

"This place is huge!" Haven yells with their arms out wide.

"Wait till you go inside. It looks bigger on the inside than it does out here." Sunji says.

"How do you know?" Minho asks.

"I've been going here for the past three years." Sunji says.

They all walk through the crowd of kids. When they get inside Minho looks around in awe. It really did look bigger on the inside.

"Wow." Is all Chan can say.

"Kaede built this place up from the ground. At first it was small but Kaede kept building onto it. Now there's three connected buildings." Sunji says.

A girl walks up to them.

"Sunji!" she shouts.

"Oh guys. This is my little sister Yena. Yena this is Minho, Chan, and Haven." Sunji introduces.

"Hi. I'm Yena. It's really nice to meet you. We haven't had a new student in a long long time and I'm so glad you're here! I think we're going to be very good friends." She rambles.

"You talk too much." Sunji says.

"Shut up." Yena says punching him in the arm.

Minho smiles. He was always exactly like this with Minhee.

"We're in the same class!" Yena says hugging Minho's arm.

"That's nice. I'd be glad to have a friend other than Chan in school." Minho says.

"Let's go! I'll show you to Mr. Kim's classroom." Yena says. She grabs Minho's arm and walks off with Chan following.

"I guess I'll show you to your room." Sunji says to Haven.