✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Four *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

This chapter will have some slightly gory descriptions so if you do not like that stuff please skip past this chapter. Although you might miss stuff if you do.

"Azrael? You mean the Virtue of Kindness?" Ava asks.

"Yes." Niki says.

"Can someone explain to me what's going on? I am clueless." Chan says.

"Azrael is the Virtue of Kindness which makes her one of the seven High Angels." Ava explains.

"Ok." Chan says.

"Anyway. That necklace belonged to her. But when she passed it onto her child the name on the back changed to her child's name. So now it belongs to you. You should have gotten it at seven. Your sister should have given it to you. But it was lost with her. Until it came into my possession. I've been working these past four years to be able to come back so I could get it in your hands." Niki explains.

"Really? It's really mine? Why is it so important?" Minho asks.

"Put it on. You'll see." Niki says.

Minho unclasps the necklace and Chan comes up and puts it around his neck. As soon as he clasps it again his eyes go unfocused. A few seconds later he blinks and screams.

"What did I just see?" He asks Niki, panting.

"You just saw what would have happened if that necklace hadn't ended up with you." Niki says.

"Was that Minhee?" Minho asks.

"Yes, and all those other children, and teenagers, and adults, they all have lives. They all have families. If that necklace hadn't ended up with you it would have ended up with someone who would use it to destroy this world. And that wouldn't be good." Niki says.

"Of course not. That would be horrible. I never want to see what I just saw in real life." Minho says.

"What did you see?" Ava asks.

"I saw hundreds of thouKiends of people dead. Slaughtered. I-I saw Minhee. And I saw all of you. Every single one of you. Dead." Minho says.

"We better be getting you back. Who knows what Minhee will do if you're out for long." Sunji says.

"Okay." Minho says.

Niki starts time back up and everyone goes inside. Minho starts walking towards the dorm. When they get there Minho walks in and straight to his room.

"What happened? What's wrong?" Luca asks, walking up to them.

"Something happened. I don't know exactly what. All I know is that he needs some time to himself to cool off." Chan explains.

"K" Luca says.

👑

Minho sits in his room crying to himself. He can't get the images of his brother and all his friends dying out of his head. Then, an extremely disturbing vision pops up in his head. Chan. Covered in blood. In his arms. Dead. His eyes unseeing. This makes him sob harder. His heart hurts after seeing this and He doesn't know why.

He tries to think of reasons why seeing this would do something like that to his heart.

You like him. A small voice in the back of his head whispers.

No. it's not possible. He's my brother's friend. No. He thinks.

Oh but it is true. The voice says.

Why am I hearing voices? He asks.

I'm not just a voice. Don't worry. You're not going crazy. I'm just here to voice the things you'd never figure out on your own. The voice says.

I do like him. Minho finally admits.