✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Dix-Sept *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Could he be the child that was stolen from Asmodeus and Jegudiel when he was a child?" Azrael asks.

"Of course he is. No one resembles someone that closely without being related. But how would he not remember his parents? He was nine when he went missing." Raziel says.

"Suguru dear. How old are you?" Azrael shouts across the throne room.

"I'm sixteen ma'am." He says.

"Their missing child would be sixteen this year." Azrael whispers.

"When's your birthday?" Raziel shouts.

"February 3, 2001." Satoru answers right off the bat and Suguru nods.

"That's the missing child's birthday too. It's quite obvious but we can't be sure. I'll call Jegudiel." Azrael says.

👑

Asmodeus and Jegudiel appear with their youngest child five minutes after Azrael called them.

"Daddy. That boy looks just like you." Little Toge says.

"What?" Asmodeus looks over at where Toge is pointing and gasps.

"What's your name hon?" Jegudiel asks.

"Suguru." Suguru tells her. "Who are you? You look just like me." He adds.

"Did your human parents ever tell you that you were adopted?" Asmodeus asks. Suguru nods.

"Who are your human parents?" Jegudiel asks.

"Yumi and Sato Geto." Suguru says.

"What's going on? Why are you asking me these questions?" Suguru asks.

"Should I try it?" Jegudiel asks her husband. Asmodeus nods.

"Suguru sweetie. I'm gonna try something that will give us both answers. I want you to close your eyes and focus as much as you can." Jegudiel says softly. Suguru closes his eyes and a second later he just faints. Satomi catches him. She slowly sets Suguru on the floor up against the wall.

"What's going on? Why do people keep fainting?" Serandiel asks.

"He's remembering his past. He must have forgotten it all when he was taken." Jegudiel says. A few minutes later Suguru opens his eyes and groans. He stands up but he wobbles. Satomi goes over to steady him.

"Mom? Dad?" Suguru asks with tears in his eyes. He runs and hugs Jegudiel.

"Is this normal for angels?" Satomi whispers.

"Not at all." Yutaru whispers back.

"Daddy? Who's he?" Toge asks.

"That's your older brother I was telling you about. That's Suguru." Asmodeus tells his youngest child.

"Sugu?" Skeppy says.

"Toge... my little brother..." Suguru says.

"Sugu!" Toge shouts. Suguru picks him up and spins him around making him squeal.

There's a flash and the other Geto children appear.

"Suguru... you're okay." Abyzou says.

"Can they stay at the castle with me, Yutaru? I want to be close to my family but I also want to be close to my boyfriend." Suguru looks over at Yutaru.

"Of course." Yutaru says.

"Boyfriend?" Jaoel says.

"Oh. Guys. This is my boyfriend Satoru, Satoru this is my family. My older brother Abyzou, my older sister Jaoel, my younger sister Theliel, my younger brother Zuriel and that's little Toge." Suguru introduces.