✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Nineteen *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Chan walks into the castle and Minseok runs up to him.

"You can resist Luna too, right? I've known her all my life but I didn't think she would do something like this." Minseok said.

"What do you mean?" Chan asked.

"I saw a case in her room. It was unlocked and looked suspicious and in it were all the plans to take Minho and take over the realms." Minseok looks scared.

"I'm not gonna let that happen. Minho will be fine." Chan assures him. Minseok looks like he doesn't believe him but doesn't question him.

👑

Over the next few days every time Chan sees Luna he scowls and walks away. Which doesn't go unnoticed by Luna. She's confused by the sudden change in reaction. She still doesn't know that he can resist her.

"It's gonna get me killed. I can't do it." Chan whispers to Minseok.

"You want to save Minho or not. Tonight's the night that Luna is going to put her plan into action. She doesn't want to take Minho, she wants to kill him and take his magic energy. You don't need the actual angel to use their magic. When an angel dies their magic leaves their body in an orb like ball. If someone is fast enough they can catch that ball and use the magic." Minseok said. Chan's eyes go wide and he nods.

"You're gonna stay with Minho all day today. No matter where he goes you go with him. And if things get really bad, lock him in your guys room." Minseok looks over at the door to his room.

"Go. Hurry. Find Minho and make sure he's with you at all times." Minseok said.

Chan leaves and looks for Minho. He finds him in the gardens talking to Luna. Luna turns around and walks toward the door to the gate surrounding the garden and Minho follows her. Chan knows he has to do something.

"Minho! You promised me we'd go on a date today! I couldn't find you." Chan said as he walks up to them. Luna glares at him but Chan pretends he didn't see it.

"I did?" Minho asked.

"You did. Can we go now?" He asked.

"Of course." Minho said. He follows Chan into the castle.

Chan hears Luna screech but Minho seems unfazed by it.

"It's been so long since we've been on a date." Minho said. "Should I change?" He looks down at his dress.

"No. You look perfect." Chan said.

"Thank you, Channie." Minho said to tease him.

"Don't call me that." Chan said.

"But you let Seungmin call you that." Minho pouts.

"Cause he's seven. I'm not gonna say no to a little seven year old." Chan said.

"Where are we going, Chan?" Minho asked. Chan just shushes him saying it's a surprise.

👑

There are multiple times during the day when Luna tries to get Minho to come with her but Chan always does something to stop her.

Luna is getting frustrated. She stomps into the throne room and pulls Chan aside.

"Why aren't my powers working on you anymore?!" She whispers.

"Your powers never worked on me in the first place." Chan said with a smirk.

"Why are you trying to foil my plans?!" Luna yells with an angry face.

"Because that's the love of my life you're trying to take. I refuse to let him go. Luna, this isn't who you are. Why can't we go back to what it was like when we were kids?" Chan sighs.